Anyone else having MASSIVE stutters after update?
Title.
I can't seem to play a single match without the game freezing for a good 2-3 seconds, either causing me to miss a skillcheck or get downed.
I've tried everything: From cooling down my CPU/GPU with Afterburner, to unparking my CPU, to custom initialization commands through Steam, to moving the game to my SSD instead of my HDD… Nada.
I'm quite baffled I haven't seen many people talking about stutters specifically around here, more input lag and stuff. Am I the problem? Does Denuvo require more top notch hardware?
Comments
I wish I could help validate your concern on PC, but I can say I've been experiencing stutters for weeks now on console. When it first started, once or twice a gaming session, my character would stutter for a half second, stopping whatever action they were doing. Mostly happened in chase and istg I'd just completely stop moving for that half second, losing all chase pressure I had. Happened mostly survivor, but would sometimes affect kiler.
Now this issue is happening multiple times every single game for both roles and it's truly infuriating. I'm glad I'm not experiencing the complete inability to game like many have been reporting, but this isn't making the games I am able to play very enjoyable.
No idea if this would work for you, but if you haven't updated your GPU drivers and you're still suffering from the stuttering give it a shot. I was having these issues and they only seemed to calm down after a driver update/replacement.
surprisingly my game has been running smoother with less stutters, i haven’t had one since the september 1st update and i used to get them every other game or so. Having said that i do know 1 of my friends can’t even play right now because of crashes and another is suffering with crazy stutters and frame drops.
I did try updating to the latest NVIDIA drivers, but maybe I can try to rollback to an earlier version and give it a shot. Thanks for the input, anything helps, really.
Title. Yes a bit. PS5 here.
My Xbox games have been having random stutters where I literally cannot do anything for 2 seconds.
I wouldn’t say “massive” stutters, but the game is definitely jankier since the update. I’m guessing it’s the anti-cheat system and I’m already questioning whether it’s worth the game running like crap for many players.
I've been having regular, reoccurring ping spikes but not graphical stutters. It usually rubber bands me back a tiny bit, lasts about a second and then I'm back to normal ping. I have no idea if it's the update or just my internet deciding to be janky starting around a time that coincidentally aligns with the update though.
That stuffs been happening for me even before this new update. Theres even freaking lag and stuttering in the menus now. Ffs BHVR get a grip.
I get it on console but thankfully so far not in a match. When I'm changing my badge or banner, or trying to look at quests etc, then it's lagging.
I'd like to thank everybody who gave their input on this.
THIS fixed it for me. I did a clean install of my drivers and the stutters went away. Thank you very much!
I've had a terribly laggy experience with mikey today, but my billy matches were fine so...