Judgement's abilities need to be reworked

I play both survivor and killer. I think, judgements gameplay is not balanced.Every match is the same gameplay. The killer will sit in center map and just snipe with beam of light towards gens with no end. No chase, no hunting whatsoever. It's quite boring, and unfair. I know we get sound cues when the judgement casts the beam of light, but survivors dont always know where they are. Whereas, killers, by default, know where gens are, and know that the gens are the survivors objectives. Stay with me.

Other killers in dbd had to work to get their injures and downs. But the judgement can just equip aura perks, sit in mid map and just cast light, free injures and downs. Even long ranged killers like deathslinger, or trickster, artist, the plague, they need line of sight and clear of obstacles to get their projectiles to hit. But judgement doesnt? Beam of light goes through walls, houses, everything else and just gets free injures while they chill and camp in mid map? Cmon now.

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments

  • 200+ matches against the Judedment? U sure about that? Because bearly plp play her after the 2 first days she got released. I haven't gotten to face her in 2-3 days while playing as the Survivor.

    When I did face her, Never had a playstyle you mentioned. But that does not mean it's not happening.

    I know the Judgement will get a update in a next patch in the near future. What solutions do you have for this killer? Or what can you do to hinder the killer to see your Aura?

    What if we suggest a perk that hides the generators Aura when the killer is 25m out of range? That would be awesome tbh.

  • it's boring but not OP. Thus she doesn't need nerfs or rework.

  • An easy way to counter the sniping is every time you hear the sound cue of judgement charging the beam, start dodging and stop whatever you are doing and the judgement will be very unlikely to hit you, look for the beam aura as well, it's genuinely not that hard.

    And you did not play against her for 200 games, people don't play her much, I only encountered her once after playing 20 matches. Even if you did, judgement players don't just do snipes, the injures are not free as well.

  • @SpyUA said:

    An easy way to counter the sniping is every time you hear the sound cue of judgement charging the beam, start dodging and stop whatever you are doing and the judgement will be very unlikely to hit you, look for the beam aura as well, it's genuinely not that hard.

    And you did not play against her for 200 games, people don't play her much, I only encountered her once after playing 20 matches. Even if you did, judgement players don't just do snipes, the injures are not free as well.

    i play custom scrims with my buddies but ok

  • @Nightram said:

    200+ matches against the Judedment? U sure about that? Because bearly plp play her after the 2 first days she got released. I haven't gotten to face her in 2-3 days while playing as the Survivor.

    When I did face her, Never had a playstyle you mentioned. But that does not mean it's not happening.

    I know the Judgement will get a update in a next patch in the near future. What solutions do you have for this killer? Or what can you do to hinder the killer to see your Aura?

    What if we suggest a perk that hides the generators Aura when the killer is 25m out of range? That would be awesome tbh.

    i play custom scrims with my buddies but ok