The Judgement is incredibly fun
this is just my opinion, but when the chapter finally came out for switch i grabbed the Judgement and honestly ive never played a more sastifying killer. Hitting a long range snipe is a wonderful feeling and i love her design. I honestly expected her to be horrible for switch but she doesnt seem that bad! Sure it does take a bit to get a hang of the power. but wow. honestly i think this killer was fantastic
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
She may be fun to play, but she's miserable to go against. I bet those long ranged snipes feel good. But dodging them? Boring, oppressive, and repetitive.
Oppressive? i dont really understand how they can be. her snipes are quite easy to dodge and they have a decent enough cooldown. i do agree with the boring part at the least
I second this, haven't had a single match where I enjoyed going against her.
She feels pretty fun to play as and against I've been liking this chapter a lot on both sides which is a surprise. The only thing I don't like is the m1 Judgments that barely even use their power.
She can win a match with zero chase.
So people forget Hag exist..?
i feel they did good with this chapter honestly
When they remember, most people quickly recall why they're happy she's rarely played
BHVR forgot how to balance new and Powerful Killers with Something to limit their Power.
The most obvious way is a Cool Down but you can do it in other creative ways too.
Let's look at Oni for example. A pretty solid Killer.
Oni must find and engage a Survivor in a traditional M1 Looping senario, land a hit and collect their blood before he can use power with hyper mobility and an insta-down. The Power itself requires practice and skill to use.
Judgement in comparison.
Starts the match with her Power on a 6 second Cool Down… that's it. And after her Exile, her Power gets better.
There is no attempt to balance out the Killer's Power, they did the same thing with Jason and Krasue on release.
I beleive you could leave Judgement mostly how she is but if she beams a Survivor without Heresy, it won't injure, only apply Heresy and Aura Reveal. Then she can try to snipe you for injury and Downs. An extra step is all She really needs, kinda like Artist. In Zealous mode she should be able to injure and apply Heresy for limited time only.
You have to balance it out, you can't go all gas no brakes.
I have to be honest, I fully expected this chapter to be a total dud but I really like versing this Killer. And I say that as someone who hasn't enjoyed going up against a lot of the more recent Killers.
I'm not going to save up my well earned shards on getting them for myself though, because I just know their power isn't gonna be for me and that's OK. I'm glad to hear enough people are enjoying them that they (hopefully) won't become extinct when the chapter isn't so fresh.