SFX for the Judgement
I didnt know where else to post this and as this is my first post i didnt know if i should put it under a discussion
or a question.
Please can we have a sound effect for hitting someone with the divine light pillar as it is not very satisfying without one, it would also help clarify to the player that they hit a survivor.
Thank you for your time.
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
I’ve noticed it was missing too.
Would be nice, its a bit disappointing after hearing Huntress, Unknowns, Artists, and so ons sound effects, it makes the power feel more rewarding when I get my mini dopamine boost.
I agree with you and the post that it's nice hearing the sound but on artist it's just really bad and unsatisfying...
Yeah I hear a lot of people dont like artists sound design but its pretty great imo
She has one, but it not always trigger