Premonition Rework

Premonition is one of the least use perks but it does have one strong effect. That is the fact it bypasses stealth. For the most part the perk will stay the same but some tweakes.

Right now the detection cone is 45 ° and I think it should be reduced to 25 °.

I also think the cooldown should drop from 60/45/30 seconds to 20/15/10 seconds.

The 36 metre radius is fine as it is. That is my buff suggestion.

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • I would say Premonition is fine. They could drop the cooldown little bit.

  • @Wezqu said:

    I would say Premonition is fine. They could drop the cooldown little bit.

    I think it should convert into an aura reading perk or something.

    A lot of the perks are quite dated.

    Rookie Spirit should just have the skill checks removed, it's not necessary.

    Visionary should just show you the gens without having the game take it away when gens pop.

    Technician should just forego the punishment system, I have no clue why it's there in the first place - it's not like it works on Oppression/Overcharge and it's just redundant. A lot of the perks have unnecessary and redundant drawbacks on them, but that's just my opinion.

    Just a lot of bloated perks that overlap with one another on both ends - I remember calling Deerstalker Predator in one of my most recent videos because there is way too much perk bloat in this game - Invocations need a complete overhaul if Behavior wants them to actively be used but it is what it is, I kinda give up on the idea of perks being changed. I kinda think Behavior just looks at perks and thinks it's okay, look at No Mither for example and how they label it "hard mode". I still cannot forgive them for obliterating Fast Track the way they did when they could have reverted it.

    When are we getting Wake Up back to how it was? Wasn't it side-nerfed because of Sole Survivor but Diminishing Returns exists, soooooo......

    Just mind boggling to see perks being completely ignored, I still to this day do not understand people talking about rat playstyles but Wake Up was the thing that gets changed and not Sole Survivor, lmfao.

  • Honestly? I think it's fine. It's the one detection perk that trumps undetectable and I think it fills that niche fairly well while not being too strong.

  • @CautionaryMary said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4112594#Comment_4112594

    I think it should convert into an aura reading perk or something.

    A lot of the perks are quite dated.

    Rookie Spirit should just have the skill checks removed, it's not necessary.

    Visionary should just show you the gens without having the game take it away when gens pop.

    Technician should just forego the punishment system, I have no clue why it's there in the first place - it's not like it works on Oppression/Overcharge and it's just redundant. A lot of the perks have unnecessary and redundant drawbacks on them, but that's just my opinion.

    Just a lot of bloated perks that overlap with one another on both ends - I remember calling Deerstalker Predator in one of my most recent videos because there is way too much perk bloat in this game - Invocations need a complete overhaul if Behavior wants them to actively be used but it is what it is, I kinda give up on the idea of perks being changed. I kinda think Behavior just looks at perks and thinks it's okay, look at No Mither for example and how they label it "hard mode". I still cannot forgive them for obliterating Fast Track the way they did when they could have reverted it.

    When are we getting Wake Up back to how it was? Wasn't it side-nerfed because of Sole Survivor but Diminishing Returns exists, soooooo......

    Just mind boggling to see perks being completely ignored, I still to this day do not understand people talking about rat playstyles but Wake Up was the thing that gets changed and not Sole Survivor, lmfao.

    No never why change a perk that is unique to something that we have tons in the game already. Its literally only perk that reveals undetectable killer. Its literally one of the most versatile information perk in the game but people sleep on it because its not holding their hands.

  • @Wezqu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4112600#Comment_4112600

    No never why change a perk that is unique to something that we have tons in the game already. Its literally only perk that reveals undetectable killer. Its literally one of the most versatile information perk in the game but people sleep on it because its not holding their hands.

    It's literally just a perk that makes a sound notification.

    Why not make it more accessible for people who are deaf? Same for Small Game. As I said, a lot of the perks that are in the game are quite dated.

    If anything Scene Partner for its aura reading is far superior than anything Premonition can give and nobody uses Premonition for its niche inaccessibilty issues.

    You're looking around to hear a sound cue, which isn't helpful at all. Perks should be centered around shifting the meta, not preserving some small thing that already has surpassed it. If anything, again - the perks are bloated. What's going to happen when we inevitably reach over 500+/700+ perks?

  • @CautionaryMary said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4112630#Comment_4112630

    It's literally just a perk that makes a sound notification.

    Why not make it more accessible for people who are deaf? Same for Small Game. As I said, a lot of the perks that are in the game are quite dated.

    If anything Scene Partner for its aura reading is far superior than anything Premonition can give and nobody uses Premonition for its niche inaccessibilty issues.

    You're looking around to hear a sound cue, which isn't helpful at all. Perks should be centered around shifting the meta, not preserving some small thing that already has surpassed it. If anything, again - the perks are bloated. What's going to happen when we inevitably reach over 500+/700+ perks?

    and why we need to change all perks that don't do things the same way as others. Deaf person just pays attention when it activates it has visual when it goes to cooldown. Thats how deaf people used Spine Chill before too.

    Scene Partner just alerts the killer that you see them. Premonition does not alert them so you can quite easily use it to avoid the killer. Not to mention with Scene Partner you need to see the killer to activate it and its aura reveal will not work against undetectable status killers. Premonition works on that and will work through everything.

    So in your opinion all perks should be cookie cutter stuff nothing original should not exist because you don't see the value of it. When I have pointed out why its a good perk.

  • @Wezqu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4112708#Comment_4112708

    and why we need to change all perks that don't do things the same way as others. Deaf person just pays attention when it activates it has visual when it goes to cooldown. Thats how deaf people used Spine Chill before too.

    Scene Partner just alerts the killer that you see them. Premonition does not alert them so you can quite easily use it to avoid the killer. Not to mention with Scene Partner you need to see the killer to activate it and it will not work agains undetectable status killers. Premonition works on that and will work through everything.

    So in your opinion all perks should be cookie cutter stuff nothing original should not exist because you don't see the value of it. When I have pointed out why its a good perk.

    So, you want a deaf person to constantly look at their perk load outs to see when a perk goes off, getting their eyes off the center of the screen, and become less accessible for handicapped people? Nice.

  • @CautionaryMary said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4112709#Comment_4112709

    So, you want a deaf person to constantly look at their perk load outs to see when a perk goes off, getting their eyes off the center of the screen, and become less accessible for handicapped people? Nice.

    This might be a shock to you but thats how it sometimes goes. People have limitations everything can't be tailored to them just because. Deaf person knows their limitation and in the end can chose not to use the perk. Not everything needs to be tailored to everyone in the world.

    Do you literally not see the whole screen when you play a game I do its not hard to see stuff even on the edge of the screen.