The Ten Thousandth Post Special!
This exact post is post number 10,000 on my account, and to celebrate this milestone I figured I'd try and push for a little bit of positivity on the forums!
Plus being a bit sappy at the end, I think I've earned it.
So, here's the question to spread the positivity: What are you guys enjoying the most about Dead By Daylight right now?
I can start: I'm really enjoying Houndmaster. She has her bugs and they are annoying, but when you get a smooth game with her there is very little in the game as satisfying as what she can offer. Outplaying survivors with Snug, whether it's at a pallet or correctly predicting a long-range snipe without line of slight, feels amazing.
It helps that she's pretty damn strong, too, and very versatile. She's rapidly becoming one of my favourite killers in the game!
And, for the sappy part… I love this place. It's grown to be quite a big chunk of my recreational time, I spend time lurking and reading posts even when I'm not posting myself and I don't see that changing any time soon. It'll be twenty thousand before you know it!
Comments
Congratulations!! 🎊🍾🎈
I enjoy seeing you in the community and I am really glad Houndmaster has grown on you despite her…flaws. Haha
That’s okay though. She will get her love from the devs. I too really enjoy her, and am passionate about her.
I am looking forward to sharing time though with the judgement when she releases. I’m excited to try different builds.
Side Bonus. My favorite 2 builds on Houndmaster if you want - STBFL, Rapid, Surge, Pain Res. Addons are your choice.
The other build is a skill check build 😈
My builds aren’t meta but they’re fun!
Oppression, overcharge, merciless storm and No Quarter. I use spiked collar on this build to make no quarter a little more fun. 🤣😈
Thank you!
I'll definitely have to try those builds out, I was already considering SBTFL and Rapid Brutality on her. Come to think of it, I bet she'd be pretty good with the Machine Learning + Help Wanted combo too, if you can get it off…
I've recently been using the Silent Shadow and NOED pair, though I'm overdue a shakeup so it'll definitely be something different soon. Underrated strength of characters like Houndmaster, I think, being able to use so many different builds is pretty solid.
I Think 2v8 has been a great experience every time it has come around, I appreciate that DBD can just be about fun again for a little while and not the best builds, most effecient kill rates, and best ways to bully killers.
I think the best part about dbd is no matter how bad a killer or how useless a perk might be anybody can make it good as long as they get good with it.
Also for Houndmaster a fun combo is the TR increase Add-on w agitation + starstruck.
What’s silent shadow do? How does it pair with NOED?
It's one of Jason's perks, it gives you permanent Undetectable after the last gen is done, plus a short Undetectable timer after every hook.
Silent, slightly faster, and can instadown. It's not the best synergy ever, but it is pretty fun. I also run it on Sadako, who uses it a bit better since she's quieter!
CONGRATS JESTER
Portia and snug my goats.
One of my favorite killers to play when everything works smoothly right next to unknown.
Congratulations and I agree, Houndmaster is a decent killer when working as intended.
I'm a mostly solo survivor main so I when I end up with a great team it's very satisfying to get a 4 out
Congrats! I dusted Xeno off recently (it's been awhile) and been enjoying her. Kind of taken a brief break though as I decided to try the Blue Prince game and now I'm addicted 😅
The Downvoters rn.
Congrats on 10K! I truly value the opinions of those who have been here far longer than I have
It's the little things that I'm enjoying. Recently had a random javelin hit and net me a kill. Confused a huntress by running like a headless chicken with no plan. Me popping up next to a swf mate and spooking them.