Does Knight really need to be 4.6?

i mean he has a pretty good power that can cover distances, not to mention clear pallets within seconds, and help him out strongly in chase. it does not seem that needed? Could just be me being a sore bum idk

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Not without massively buffing the guards and I'd rather play against a human opponent than AI. There are far worse killers to save your energy for complaints imo.

  • You would have to gigabuff the guards and frankly that would be a terrible move for both the killer and survivors. Being chased by guards 24/7 as the killer pretty much sits back and plays metaphorical chess as he cannot get downs himself because he is too slow.

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Not without massively buffing the guards and I'd rather play against a human opponent than AI. There are far worse killers to save your energy for complaints imo.

    i take everything back. lets not buff the guards😓

  • He is fine as 4.6,

    He has 0 mobility unlike other killers

    clear pallets within seconds

    Only with one guard with a long cool down.

    help him out strongly in chase

    That's what any power is supposed to do and there are stronger abilities than his guards which still have a counter.

  • This content has been removed.
  • if i could make a career off of relying on guard AI I'd say sure, why not. But I can't, and survivors despise it anyway so there's no chance they'll ever be 4.4

  • knight is a garbage killer man

  • We do not need more 4.4m/s killers.

  • Knight does create unfun situations very often, that is true. In turn, he is one of the few unique powers we got in the last few years thqt did not feel recycled. I'm torn about it.

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    i mean he has a pretty good power that can cover distances, not to mention clear pallets within seconds, and help him out strongly in chase. it does not seem that needed? Could just be me being a sore bum idk

    Knight is very mid-tier in his current state. There is no reason to nerf him. If you think he’s way too good you should try playing a few matches as him and I think your mind will change.

  • I would only be fine with that change if they give him permanent haste all games making him 4.6. Would be a fair buff to such a nerf.