I feel like a middle ground between the live version and the previous iteration would be a good point next time they bring this mode back, it feels too forgiving navigating your surroundings in this version whereas before it was almost as dark as the Dredge’s power + the live version of this mode.
It reduces the spooky factor of when you can see from +20 meters away
I only played 1 game this Lights Out as a Billy on Yamaoke Estate and 3 gens popped and I never saw a survivor. In fact I never saw a survivor all game. That's enough Lights Out for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Repairing a generator without light is hard, so they thought they make it a bit easier to not lose your hand repairing the genator xD
I don't see any issue.
That's clearly a lamp on the picture. Only lights are out. Lamps aren't affected by the outness.
Literally unplayable.
Aye, fair enough 😁
That is clearly on, must be a bug
Problem is when survivor places lamp onto gen and killer smacks it, it will still make some light.
This exetution of this mode is more lights on then out tbh.
I feel like a middle ground between the live version and the previous iteration would be a good point next time they bring this mode back, it feels too forgiving navigating your surroundings in this version whereas before it was almost as dark as the Dredge’s power + the live version of this mode.
It reduces the spooky factor of when you can see from +20 meters away
I only played 1 game this Lights Out as a Billy on Yamaoke Estate and 3 gens popped and I never saw a survivor. In fact I never saw a survivor all game. That's enough Lights Out for me.