A new community chapter

Hello!

I was wondering if DBD was going to have a second grimoire like event with the community creating a chapter.

Im a relatively new ish player and id be excited to participate if there ever was a chance again.

👍️

Comments

  • Might be too early to decide, as the first one isn't even out yet to see the results of weather or not it was worth it. But it would be nice to go back to square 1 and start from the beginning choosing a new branch as there were many types of killers the community have been asking for as choices, yet we somehow ended up with a crab/bird and the crypt keeper.

    There were things like beasts that we coulda went in with probably werewolves/lizards/giant insects etc, there were slashers where we could've made our very own basic slasher killer (who knows how many idea they had tied to that), cosmic beings where we could've seen something Lovecraftian, or even mutants which could've created stuff like The Thing.

    It would be nice to get another chance to see where those could have gone.

  • yeah I agree it would be nice to go at it again, I do kinda like how this chapter turned out (exile seems cool). But it would be nice to get another one since it take like a year to make a chapter.

  • I don't have a hard yes or no, I would not expect it any time soon though if we do decide to do it again.

  • i hope not the community definitely made L choices.