This is the worst rift pass ever
I'm not paying for this rift pass and I'm not intented to play dbd. 2025 and 2026 are the worst years of dbd with stupid promises never kept and updates so bad it could make a mother cry. What was the point of all the delays when you did absolutely nothing substantial? Pathetic!
Comments
I still give the worst rift pass to whatever pass this one was.
Don’t buy it then
Thanks for the feedback? Normally if you have to ######### about something you also say what exactly is the problem and what fix would be instead of whatever this is.
Just bait
At this point I feel like anyone who hasn't accepted this is being willfully ignorant. These past years have been terrible for the game.
The rift costs money, does it not?
Game passes are usually the backbone of video games, content wise and is what keeps people playing. It's a shame they don't seem to understand this. No one is going to want to keep playing if everything they have to grind for is ugly and mediocre. It's why I stopped playing Skate. - the pass was mid to me and I had nothing to grind towards in game so inevitably, I stopped playing. I'm already bored of DBD since the update and am struggling to find a reason to play. Feng's cosmetic might keep me coming back. But that's it. I refuse to give them my money this rift unfortunately.
gonna keep saying it 2024 was the best year for dbd ever since the fnaf update its been going steadily down hill. lets hope itl get better from here as i for one cant wait to get my boy frank stone into the game (and art the clown)
I love stained glass windows but I don't think I'd ever want to wear one…
First rift in a while I won't even bother to get the free stuff.
Besides it being un-inspired; I can't stand wraith.
I dont' particularly dislike killers as a survivor main. I dislike playstyles.
Easier cheese killers are obviously easier to exploit and BHVR does nothing to address this issue.
Only try hard cheese brains play wraith. Zero skill bing bong.
I'd rather play against nurse cuz it's so rare.
Unless it's 2v8 cuz his power is negated with so many targets.
Oh my what a creature. I didn't know big claud could be coerced into wearing such cloths.
I'm just surprised and disappointed they added recolours of old skins to premium rift. Those should be in the free one.
Are we running out of ideas for cosmetics or whats happening?
This will be first rift pass I don't buy because I found nothing of interest. Sure Plague things there was ok but not my theme really so hope next one will be better.