Reduce the bubble time
I do not know quite how to express my thoughts about this topic- but I am sure that many other individuals (both survivor +killer) can show clear disdain/distaste for the bubble notifications you get whenever X certain event has occured.
For survivor - if/when the sable gets deathhooked for being trash at the game (as all sables are 😅) you cannot see if the killer is coming towards you or not b/c of the stupid freaking bubble being active for so long.
As killer - you lose out on super useful information like whether or not any1 is currently opening a gate + is an active debuff b/c if you were to choose to run Hex:Third seal - survivors still know where X survivor is being hooked b/c there is a major bubble showing on the screen for an extended period of time.
Ofc these are just a few small examples of common issues that commonly reoccur. I am not suggesting to get rid of said bubble, just cut down its active timer by like 1/2
Comments
Yeah the blidness from the bubble is annoying, only time it can be good is when you are blinded and your teammate is hooked so you see where he is but thats so rare.
super outdated and super annoying.
I agree i use kindred and if i dont use Open-handed i wouldnt be able to see where the killer is going because the damn bubble last the whole duration of him walking out
Abso-f******-lutely. This has been annoying the hell out of me for a while.
The best is when I’m playing killer and the exit gates are powered. Because of the damn bubbles I can’t see the lights on the switch until the gate is already halfway open and it’s too late to do anything about.
You could totally have the same effect just as a ring instead of blocking the objective. I know that it's intended to blind which makes me hate it more
The annoying thing is the bubble was added at some point - back when the game first launched it was just the red silhouette going on the hook. No one seems to have asked for it and no one seems to like it. It completely negates Kindred at times. It needs to go.