New Eddietress Skin is P2Stealth
Title, effectively. The new Eddietress skin is pay to stealth, with the hatchet windup sound and lullaby in general being way, way, way too quiet.
Attached a video of me facing the skin and I want to know if anyone watching can actually hear it, because even in post I struggle
https://youtu.be/xOKThJfgyU8
Comments
How many of these have to happen?
The elk skin hat the exact same issue. Is the next huntress cosmetic gonna be too quiet as well?
Please guys. Test your stuff before you release it. Just make 3 custom games with different huntress skins, record it and compare the sounds. If one is a lot quieter than the others, then make that skins sounds louder.
Thx.
The irony of a rocker zombie with a guitar being quieter than a humming Russian lady is kind of amusing.
I have to say that it was honestly ridiculous how quiet the lullaby was given how close the killer was to you. Absolutely ridiculous.
But thank you to you and your friend for providing the evidence, y'all are doing gods work.
I didn't even know he had a lullaby.
Seriously, I used to be a programmer so I get bugs happen and am therefore more forgiving than most players, but even I have my limits of tolerance, and honestly I am done.
My biggest issue is always that many Bugs just show a lack of testing. And this makes it either seem intentional or seen as a lack of care.
For example with the Skin, the realization that it was a very quite Lullaby would have come with playing one game with this Skin. If you want to go really, really sure, you would need to play a few more games, but overall the time investment is pretty limited to see if there is an issue.
Another example would be the pole we had for a time in the loading screen. This was no big deal, but again showed signs of not caring, since apparently they did not play a single game to see this pole.
I can completely understand if Bugs dont happen on the machinery the Devs are using. After all, this is why exact descriptions, Logs, pictures and videos are needed, because not every system is the same and it is hard to recreate Bugs. But if something happens 100% of the time on every system and was still not catched before going live, someone did not care or did not test at all.
Well, Jim is a bit different. But overall, yes. When does the QA department get back from their extended lunch? Then again, maybe we should count ourselves lucky… I guess it could always be worse.
The quality control in this game really is horrific. We’ve seen many issues go live into the game that any player with any level of experience would immediately able to identify as a problem. Makes it very hard to believe that any sort of QA testing gets done, or if it is done, that the testers have any experience at all in public matches. The only other possibility is that these things are released into the game intentionally as PTW.
But hey, all-time high player count, so why do anything differently?
Huntress Main here (with the Facemelter Eddie cosmetic). It is too quiet, even for me (the killer). But it's not pay-to-win. Not if all you need to do to counter it is turn up your volume. But there's no question its too quiet. Waaaay too quiet. Someone should put in a Bug report. The trouble is, once they raise the volume, you watch how many people then complain it's too loud. Some will even say it's pay to win (because they lost) while it's too loud.lol
the tr was pretty loud and i head the hatchet dound
well yes of course the terror radius is going to be loud. its not altered by the skin.
I bought it cause Iron Maiden kicks ass