Survivor Bot Ace Trades For Me

Has anyone else seen this? It looks like the bots are evolving…

https://youtu.be/VHbEwBKHwhE
Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • They have personality. Some of them are megheads, some are GOATS.

  • I saw it, looks like they arent same as before like before bot would run from killers terror radius but now some even stealth in it or go for saves which is upgrade.

    Some are total megheads while others are goats in terms of their behaviour looks like devs spiced their actions.

  • I've seen this happen a couple times and it makes me wonder if it's random or if bot performance depends on the MMR of who they replaced or of the killer or if there's some other factors.

  • Time to nerf them again I guess.

  • Huh, wish mine were that helpful, mine just keep missing skill checks on gens and refusing to let me heal them.