Will the blood hunt / event be extended?
There is currently a bug in the game that’s causing people’s bloodwebs to freeze which makes it impossible for you to level up the character it’s frozen on. A lot of people (myself included) have been using this anniversary event and blood hunt as a way to level up our characters faster and now we’re unable to do so.
I’m in the process of getting my TWD characters to P100 (both are currently P88) but my Rick / Daryl is glitched meaning I can no longer level them up further. I level my TWD characters up side by side which means until this glitch / bug is fixed I’ll have to stop playing because the blood points cap at 5 million and I’m unable to spend them.
I hope it doesn’t take too long to fix as I wanted to also hoard hundreds of the event offerings which currently isn’t possible on Rick / Daryl.

Comments
Im currently leveling rick/michonne myself and have not run into this bug. I have however seen this bug a long while ago on Dracula where the 1 black node would not allow the bloodweb to complete, ever. But i think that was before the instant prestige mechanic was added. When i reported the bug it was fixed in a day ( as i lt was happening for all draculas)
What happens when you try to instant prestige button? (Not the red one in the middle)
And there are several reasons this event should be extended as switch players are still stuck on update 10.0, doctor players have less time to collect cakes now that he has returned from killswitch. And the cake war was a long and hard fought battle to finally be able to earn a decent amount of cakes, where many players wasted millions of points on levels that had allot less cakes than they could be getting now.
If you mean what happens when I try to bulk spend BP, it causes the entire game to freeze and you have to crash the app. I’ve had a look on Reddit and BetaHub and it seems like more and more people are experiencing it, so hopefully it’s fixed soon.
It let me level up Michonne / Maggie without glitching so I’m not sure what causes the glitch to occur, you just can’t do anything about it. The bloodweb stays broken.
I completely forgot about Doctor being killswitched as I don’t play as him, but I agree with that being another reason why people should be given longer to hoard event offerings / items.
You can see the recent reports here:
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues?release_id=4458&status=open
At least we know the issue isn’t solely related to Rick. I assume it’ll begin to affect everybody at some point, unless there’s some really specific unknown way to trigger it.
The Bloodhunt is being extended by 24hrs and we should be able to get a fix for that bloodweb issue out later today.
Can you not extend to the end of the anniversary event? It's our 10th year anniversary event and bloodhunts became so rare.
What is a contra argument to not extend it by the end of the Black Banquet?
should extend longer then 24hrs how much mess this event was.
there's no plans to extend that far unfortunately.
That's really sad :/
Could you pass the feedback to the team that we miss bloodhunts (and other ones like XP week) and it would be nice to have them more frequently, please. There was a time when we got them monthly but then suddenly you stopped doing them even during events.
I also don't understand why there is a bloodhunt that finishes in the middle of the event. Why not until the end of the event? Or having else replace it for the last days? But no, nothing at all.
Is there a logical reason to why not?
Why limit this at the 10th anniversary? More BP = more people playing to get offerings. Literally everyone benefits or am I missing something?
Sorry we are too busy shadow nerfing skull merchant (D tier killer btw) to extend the event.