Sprint Burst Nerf Question/Suggestion
The perk "Smash Hit" gives a survivor 50% haste for 4 seconds, with 20s exhaustion.
The perk "Lithe" gives a survivor 50% haste for 3 seconds, with 40s exhaustion. (Balanced Landing too)
Why does Smash Hit have a longer duration with shorter exhaustion? Because it's more situational, and harder to activate.
By this logic, shouldn't Sprint Burst be active for 2 seconds with 60s of exhaustion?
(I'm sure survivor mains will be very triggered by this suggestion)
Comments
i dont use it on my survivor, i use lith sometimes but otherwise i dont use exhaustion.
I dont think sb(and im a killer main) is really that big of a deal. granted ive played against sb since the beginning of the game so its just something thats a natural expected part of the gameplay loop these days and its not a huge deal to deal with. if all 4 survs run it its annoying but i think there are better perks to address. Lithe is far more annoying to me as sb people do it before your even in chase, lithe users do it the second you actually start the chase and then cancel the chase out. typically sb people dont truly wait for you to fully commit, they want to maximise their distance so they run early and if they are far enough away you just ignore them and they wasted it.
I strongly disagree about Lithe being a bigger issue.
As a Ghostface main, I can't tell you how many times I've snuck up on someone, fully stalked them, then right as I'm about to get the down they SB to main building or killer shack.
That turns an instant down into a long chase. I've lost countless games just because 1-2 survivors have SB. And if all 4 survivors have it?? Basically unwinnable, unless they're trash at looping.
And now that Vigil is meta, SB is even stronger AND more common.
Sprint Burst is the most powerful and easiest to use, yet the hardest to master, so I don't want to nerf it too heavily.
It would be best if the effect were limited to moving straight ahead, ending immediately upon turning.
Can we please stop acting like SB has some crazy high skill ceiling xD
99'ing is incredibly easy.
99 sprint burst doesnt take all that much skill and with vigil its even easier to have on demand the problem is people slow walk for no reason because they dont want to learn to simply 99 it. Its like 99 ghost face its not hard to do but makes a world of difference. Personly I think exhaustion should give you a 10% reduced action speed when your effected by it.
ok well if your a GF main then i totally see why you dislike sb.
I used to main gf but these days when the entire game is speed hacks he has a hard time
Vigil is the issue. Sprint burst on its own is pretty balanced for the most part. I do wish there were more and better perks to inflict exhaustion though