100$ Bounty for the Person that finds a Gamebreaking Jason Bug.
I'm so sick of facing him. Every round is the same garbage. Either you are the person getting tunneled out or you get nothing then generator simulator for the entire round. He is not op, he is just annoying and unfun to face since at some point his spear will hit you with the spaghetti coded hitboxes.
If someone finds and reports a gamebreaking bug that get's this abomination killswitched for the rest of the event I will send him 100$
Comments
People say this about every new killer they said this about skull merchant spring trap vecna vecna 2 and when I first got the game I remember people saying ghost face was broken and unfun to go against. Hes the new toy what do you expect killers to do not play with the bew toy.
ive won most of my games against jason. if your team mates didnt all just sit and crouch when hes in his power and wast 20 seconds walking up to a gen to not get spotted and then work on the gen so you could be spotted and thus just given up 20 seconds that accomplished nothing but lost you gen time and the team actually all hopped on gens when hes in hios power, he is absolutely fine.
he is op when survivors refuse to take a risk and get on a gen and be ready to run.
Agree Jason is super boring to face. A lot of players still have no idea how to counter him, and if you’re lucky enough to have competent teammates, the match is a 30-minute (or longer) crouch walk simulator. BHVR didn’t bother to consider that Jason’s design explicitly discourages interacting with the killer.L
That didn't even happen for Springy, even though the man could turn invisible.
IDK if it works every time but when he has someone pinned to the wall if you crouch behind him, it can potentially force him into OE. I've done it twice, so I'm unsure if its an actual tech or not, but it works sort of like bodyblocking a hook.
Best counter to Jason is simply don't play survivor. At least not until the number of Jason's calm down a bit
best counter is to not buy the dlc generally spend any money at the game
This sounds like a bug more than anything. Can you please report it to the team on BetaHub? https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/
I'd love to but it's hard to replicate without a second player as a survivor, I'm really sorry!