One Pump Willie's 200+ win streak on trapper
I cant believe how broken trapper is one pump willie was able go on a over 200 win streak that for sure shows how broken trapper is and that he needs nerfed and it doesnt show how bad matchmaking is. like for real how can the devs allow a skilled player to win over 200 times in a row thats just not fair. why does trappers trap stay open for so long its so overpowered and his counterplay is so bad making you have to waste time not doing gens to disarm the traps. /s
Comments
What other game has it happened in? I'm curious. I will agree the SBMM is a huge problem, but even in event queue that has no matchmaking it's like really likely you get paired with hex jason etc.
Also I'm inclined to agree with @radiantHero23 I think people take this game too seriously rn
Old Cod games mostly insane players would go on long wining streaks and just stomp game after game having a hard game everh 30ish games
Fair enough if that's true, I've never seen it anything with teams etc however.
The problem is the impact it has on both the public lobbies as well as on the playerbase's mindset.
Imo, stuff like winstreaks, as well as the comp scene, are a big part of why the game is as miserable to play as it is these days.
Can't really blame them though. They are just looking for a way to get attention / viewers.
CoD ISN'T Dbd. Dbd is an asymmetrical horror game. It's literally not made for tournaments or winstreaks.
I can blame them when they are literally on the balance council whose goal is to avoid situations like this.
This would have them removed in any other game
Cod has winstreak skins in the new games. I havent played cod sense black ops 4
https://youtu.be/vxnCllNrdqY?is=v3pbjCR0sPTkJUfP https://youtu.be/nZndvaKcns0?is=-H5rQ_HG7oUNt7GHAnd here is another with nearly 100 wins on a battle royal which is impressive.
To be fair from all the people I have watched talk about being on the balance team they dont do much basicly just for show. The devs dont seem to like to listen to content creators just look at the time they didnt listen to otz I think it was when they had that hacker problem with thd walking dead live stream game.
That wasn't a balancing thing. That was just them being publicly ignorant.
Im using it as an example of the devs not taking out siders advice.
That's an entirely different issue to do with communication not being great IMO, nothing to do with a representatives of BHVR doing win streaks for clout when they are supposed to be advocating for a balanced game, instead capitalising on a really unbalanced build for streams and we hear nothing is wild.
I'm trying really hard to not be unfair it's just, it doesn't read very good from the outside.
Yeah, but that's not quite the same. The balancing consultants giving advice isnt equal to otz telling them how to stop hackers entering their lobbies. That has nothing to do with being a balancing consultant. It could have been any reasonable live stream participant. They would have ignored them nonetheless. They actually did. The celebrity asked them about Otz's advice and also got ignored.
We don't know how balancing consultants actually get treated. I don't know if they are even publicly allowed to speak about it.
Hens has spoken oit and said hes gotten to do play pre ptb patchs as a balance consultant but they rarely listen to what he has to say.
That's more like it. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't listen to their consultants. They don't listen to us either, and we are basically doing it for free. For years now.
So why do they even have balance consultants??
No build is 100% going to work. It's not the killer or the perks that get kills. It's the skill level of the killer and the survivors they are facing. One Pump Willie is a highly skilled killer. He devotes a lot of time to this game and tries to master killers other players ignore. You won't find many survivors capable of facing that kind of skill playing dbd today.
I am definitely not gonna dismiss that he is skillful, but a lot of skill comes from knowledge of the game too and while that should be rewarded BUT there are cases like old wiggle build in the likes of 3rd floor RPD that were a huge problem with boons set up etc.
All I'm saying is these videos are perfect for the balance team to study and see if there is anything that is glaring, not that it's always the case at all and this isn't specifically one pump willie either.
Sorry I wasn't meaning to downplay anyones skill at the game, more it's just a good opportunity to study.