Mercy for Cakes
I am a bribable killer. If you bring a cake (or BPS) you get preferential treatment.
If you are the only survivor to bring a cake, you get hatch, guaranteed. Unless your "friends" let you die or you give up.
If all four of y'all bring cakes, well you're probably going to get a good match from me, especially if you're not a sweaty META SWF making my life hard. I'll generally try for 8 hooks and a very sporting match for the Entity if it's a 5 cake game. Sometimes I even spite the Entity and let them go tell the other survivors at the campfire that yes, the rare friendly killer does ii fact exist. They can hope.
And everything in between.
Sometimes I suffer and get destroyed playing this way, but that particular pain is over fast as I bring nothing to slow the generators.
In my last match those sorry sacks of dung brought no cakes and they felt the wrath of my hatchets, to their despair. Yes, in the event queue.
Does anyone else play like this, favoring cake-bringers?
No matter who you are, or whatever side you are playing, I hope you enjoy at least some of your time in the fog and earn lots of bloodpoints with which you buy Tortes!
Comments
Yes I do this as killer during the event too. Unless you're an obnoxious BM'ing survivor.
Thanks man. Thank the Entity I am not the only one.
I don't look at who brings what. I just play the game.
I mean i tend to play chill anyway as killer unless survs are super sweaty or BMy. But yh during the event if everyone brings cakes and i get the upper hand in a game I'll just double hook everyone then farm long as nobody asks to go next by pointing at hook.
I love obnoxious survivors fck am i weird
I let three default dwight agents with 3k+ hours each go after they fckd with my demo for the whole match yesterday
They were wholesome somehow
I am not normal i think
And i always bring cakes, too busy to look at the offering screen tho the hustle must stay in focus even in the loading screen. And with hustle i mean watching otz on my second monitor.
I always check who brought what in the way of offerings , cake bringers usually get to live during the events , definitely prioritise those who bring nothing ( or bound envelopes ) for hooking / sending to the entity
You guys should take into account that not all have cakes yet on all characters. Going after someone just because they first time play a character in the event is not really nice.
How can you tell who brought cakes?
Earn a cake and use it. Or I'll kill you.
I would recomend not to write something like that even as a jest in this forum. Someone might think you are being serious.
Pressing tab
This is honestly quite a weak argument. Even if you dont have any of the current Event Cakes, I am very sure that everybody if they play characters for just a bit have a BPS or one of the previous event cakes.
And especially on Survivor you can just play a character who has a cake.
Not really as then yours is as weak as I can also speculate that people might have used all their cakes not everyone had them several hundreds or surprisingly might be a newer player who did not play earlier events. Not to even mention that even if they had cakes on one character why you think they would have them on all and still there is also the characters that were not around last anniversary. I know people who get BPS they use it right away so not all people hoard them. Not to mention it was not even an argument but a statement.
People have right to play who they want.
nope, im a killer… behaviour didnt give me any fun to have in the event only ######### to accept… ######### who as we know will probably become perks in the future, so i kill, as fast and as efficiently as i can and i hope i make survivors feel half as bad as im feeling
Sorry, but I cannot imagine that anyone playing Survivor does not have a BPS or a Cake SOMEWHERE on a Survivor.