625 bloodpoints in Brutality
long story short
625 BP in Brutality is an unfair amount of Bp a killer can get for each survivor DC'ing .. why ?
because literally every game 1 or more persons DC ! specially if you're playing Legion !
Solution ?
give more reward to the killer ! maybe 1 k BP in each of the four categories .
or tell those twitch streamers to stop promoting DC'ing against legions ! ( jendenise - ohtofu- - zubat ..etc )
or one last solution
give 10 k BP to the killer if a survivor DC's, thats 40k if 4 ppl DC'd
this way a salty survivor will not DC because he would not want the killer getting 10k off of him
Comments
Don't you get 5k if killer DC's?
625 ? rly ? imagine me using a pudding or a party streamer . !
btw same thing goes for survivors
Killer DC = 10 k points + 5 k points survival automatically
What if the killer dc's? mentioning Jendenise have you seen how many DC versus her or many other streamers?
Its not just salty survivors who do it, it comes down to salty players overall, it seems more with survivors since a 4 man SWF will all DC and there are 4 times the player numbers in your match, it is in essense the same as lobby dodging, both leave for what they think is not fun to play, imagine if they gave survivors the ability to see the killer how many would dodge the lobby instead of dcing versus the Legion for example.
I think they should reward the killer more by way of BBQ stacks and more points but also the survivors who are left as they can be left hugely disadvantaged, your numbers are way too high though, if they DC at the start you can find another game, its akin to giving each survivor 40k when a killer DC's for a map or offering being played they dont like, its not fair to only blame one side for the problem as your post does and not give the other side any thought.
read again through the whole post I did give thought to survivor side also
however I was addressing a certain issue
A KILLER who is suffering survivor DC
I wasn't looking into the other side of the story which logically also needs to be addressed by the devs and not me
and yes sorry If I mentioned a toxic streamer who likes to derank or play with her deranked squad and impress their viewrs bullying a rank 12 killer but yikes and no ! ofcourse killers DC against these plebs who are deranked with 4 DS + 4 flashlights
tell her to stop promoting DC'ing against legions. not only her but also edgaralanbro-ohtofu-zubat...almost all of our streamers " NA "
>
Is this true? Are they actually encouraging people to intentionally disconnect? Especially jendenise after all the ######### she got for intentionally disconnecting before.
yes I watch alot of twitch sadly almost all NA streamers are DCing
go watch australian or UK streams they dont DC
Morf - fungoose
Really? where in your OP do you mention survivors getting points for a killer Dcing or for another survivor doing it? the one I was actually replying too, you actually did not give a thought to it in thw whine post and only mentioned it when someone replied about survivors just before I posted my thoughts.
To be honest you sound more salty the more you post, the fact is killers want to stop survivors DCing and survviors want the killers to stop lobby dodging, do you realise you justified a killer dcing versus 4 flashlight as you say its not fun for them and calling them plebs? you sound just as toxic tbh, you are posting about survivors dcing against something they dont have fun, if you cant see the the double standard in this then you are part of the problem not the solution.
Deranking needs to be stopped, dcing needs to be stopped and dodging needs to be stopped, play the game how it is and never justify one side doing it over an other as that voids your points no matter how valid they are.
If the killer leaves, you virtually never get the 5k survival points. I don't know what needs to happen to get it, but I haven't seen it in a long time.
again: nameshaming.
i still agree with the overall topic though.
I'm free to post any suggestions I want, you gotta stop with your intimidating comments I already had to report your comment so please be nice next time and just have a fun conversation.you really sound so angry
hey@harry14141414
What if the killer'd get the points of each DC'ed survivor and each survivor gets the points of the DC'ing killer? (:
read throught the replies in this thread, I already mentioned also survivor need points for killer DC
even though they get 5 k I think but Im not sure
hum? I know.
I'm simply saying; if your opponent DC's why not give the points they do not get to the opponent?
You mentioned Party Streamers; if you run party streamers and someone else DC's you still get an extra bonus as a result.
Constructive criticism is something the devs love to hear and see discussed but in a polite way.
Remember you yourself called me names like salty and toxic . I'm glad now you're behaving in my thread . Thank you for not posting any more intimidations
Ahh, one of those things i don't really care about.
More or the same, fine by me.
Even less is fine by me.
Nothing would re-suck though.
The only thing I took from that was, don't play Legion.
Seriously, DCs happen all the time for the dumbest reasons. I had 2 players run into my traps within the first 45 seconds of the match. Both DC'ed. I was as shocked as they were. I let the other two get a couple gens, chased them a bit. Downed them, let them heal up. Eventually hooked them. At least we all got some bp out of it. Can't control the numb-nuts who quit because they had a bad start.
16k would compensate for the addons and offerings you lose as killer, that's true.
Oh and you don't tell people not to dc, you need to punish them. Especially streamers who need to content won't dc if there is a time penalty for it (even a small one)
You're actually supposed to get more than that, the quitter bonus is not the only points you're receive. You should be getting 1,250 sacrifice points as well. Take a look at this for example:
https://youtu.be/RYm8BSrkbhg?t=135
In total, you should end up with 10,000 points if you do absolutely nothing and everyone DCs. (2,500 from Quitter Bonus, 5,000 from the sacrifice points, 2,500 from No One Escapes)
The sacrifice points were added in the same update as the quitter bonus and there were never any patch notes stating it was removed. It's possible it's not working correctly as a result of another change. I'll ask about it and see what's up.
Majority of the time, killer DC is just lobby dodge, there is no strat is seeing the killer, every survivor is literally a cosmetic, they show the items, which is fine.