Black Banquet Invincibility Bug?

I am not sure if this is a bug or not really considered to be counted, but while playing with the invincibility from the banquet, so far I've seen it makes you untouchable from attacks from melee swings. However, just finished a game against the Trickster, and when the invincibility was active, his knife throws countered it and still affected us. Does anyone know if this is just for basic melee swings or actually a bug?

Comments

  • @Ameridan said:

    I am not sure if this is a bug or not really considered to be counted, but while playing with the invincibility from the banquet, so far I've seen it makes you untouchable from attacks from melee swings. However, just finished a game against the Trickster, and when the invincibility was active, his knife throws countered it and still affected us. Does anyone know if this is just for basic melee swings or actually a bug?

    It might be powers bypass it