Bad survivors are the ones who can mess up a match
It's very frustrating to play with people who thinks are good only for dropping pallets but the reality is that almost all survivors are a ######### playing this game. I mean, you only have to do gens, loop, distracting the killer a while, not waste so much pallets and being good at chases. But always I find this kind of teammates who:
- Doesn't do gens
- Doesn't look for Ruin and try to do gens but they can't
- Do unsafe unhooks or farm other survivors
- Uses Urban Evasion
- Uses Self-Care
- Sandbags you when he's being chased (running to the gen that you are repairing; that ######### happens to me almost all matches)
- Wastes pallets (they drop the shack pallet at first chance lul)
- Wastes time Self-caring himself or others
- Gets caught in 5 s
- Dc's if he gets caught (This always happens in my matches)
- Blames killer for his lack of skill (some teammates that I had called killers "tryhards" or "campers, tunnelers" when they dc only for failing DS or got farmed when killers doesn't did anything bad, just playing his role)
- Don't use Adrenaline (That's a really big mistake imo; Adrenaline saved my ass a lot of times and helped me to escape. I noted that begginers and bad survivors doesn't really use this perk)
Seriously people. If you gonna do such kind of things, then don't play DBD. You ruin all matches with these mistakes.
Comments
I would also add that they don't save you from the hook to the list. Oh and they also doing nothing while you are being chased or hooked.
It's so freaking annoying being hooked and seeing my potato teammates using these two perks. Only to reach 2nd phase and get farmed.
That too. Or they just crouch and are too afraid to move
Devs should put some penalty for that. Urban immersion teammates are the most useless and cowards teammates
Not using a perk doesn't make you a bad player. Neither does healing others. Injured state leaves blood and you make more noise, plus get downed in one hit. Maybe against NOED don't bother yet, but...
Or if the killer catch them and got killed, they taunt the killer post game or if they fail DS, they DC.
That happened to me a lot of times too. Or they try to bodyblock but they fail and then run like chickens to self-caring, exploting gens and then blaiming you if the killer got the 4K
Currently I am using SC and UE, but I get a job done and help with the objectives. Sometimes as a solo player I mostly do everything myself if the team is toxic.
Well in my experience the urban immersion players are the most useless and "too-afraid-to-do-something" players. And the ones with self care, when they always get hit, they run to the corner of the map and heal themselves, and if the killer hits them again they do the same thing over and over and they don't do gens and don't save people. Also they wastes pallets. If you don't wanna make noise while injured, you can use Iron Will
Ikr i don't know how they reach that ranks being too bad
I'm pretty sure you are but you have that blind point that these kind of teammates has. I don't wanna offend you but Urban Evasion and Self-Care are, imo, perks for begginers on DBD. You don't really need them if you're good
Like players who run DS are considered to be bad, toxic, Ochido-wannabes.
Let me remind you something... Rank means nothing. If you are a rank 1 survivor doesnt' mean you're good, it means that you play the game a lot; that's a thing that a lot of DBD players still can't understand at this stage. The best survivors that i've ever seen were on green and purple ones (and some yellow ones) some streamers are good too and they're not in red ranks for the same reason (Jendenise, Kittychipz, Geistra). In those ranks there are a lot of trash survivors who thinks they're good but can't stand a chase for more than 10 s and all that stuff that I said in my first comment and also tryhard killers but that's another story. If you think you're good just for that maybe you need to re-evaluate your skills as survivor main
I expect some good arguments, not taunting. And that's another issue with the players: 99% of them thinks they're "gods" or good. If you aren't gonna discuss this in a smart way, then don't say anything
I wasn't but whatever. Thinking you're good for being a Red Rank when you can't do a pallet save, juke a killer or stand a chase or DC'ing for failling Ds, use urban immersion, don't cleanse Ruin and farm survivors doesn't fit together either. Say something smart, stop taunting, think more please, it's free
You aren't good for that, realize it
I will always use urban evasion. The best way to get jobs done is not getting tracked in the first place. Also at max level urban movement is faster than walking by a bit which is great. You urban around do gens, you urban to the lockers to dodge BBQ, and when the coast is clear you burn SB to get someone off the hook and urban away like a ghost in the night. Urban isn't the bad guy here. It is just people who fail to do anything worthwhile.
True, they need to do something with the ranking system. It's incredibly annoying having such kind of ppl in my teams, thinking they're good for hitting DS or just stunning with a pallet. I'm play solo and sometimes I just go killer (And I go against that kind of survivors) and I have so much fun killing them than when I go solo as survivor.
I don't want to waste more time arguing with someone like that. Bye.
I never offend you, I just made a comment about the average survivor players on DBD. You're the one who took it personal and start taunting with silly comments and I had to defend myself too. Whatever Bye, idc
Well i guess you're the exception, but almost all survivors plays in the way that I said before. I wish i had teammates like you, not potatoes.
I know but, like I said that's another story. Personally I don't enjoy being a red rank survivor (I dc'ed some matches, i don't wanna rank up so quickly this time). As killer it's fun because you found the worst survivors there (with some exceptions: some SWF's)
You can't be a ghost the whole match, in some situations u HAVE to bait the killer chasing you because everyone is one hook away to die but you are not, or to tank a hit for mate etc.
Nothing personal tho, Idk how good you are. But my experience is that urban survivors are usually going down to quick once they got spotted by the killer
I stopped using UE for a while... as soon as I did, I kept having Hag match after Hag match, and they always went badly. So, I started using UE again. Back to almost no Hag matches, but at least when there is one I'm prepared. And it's still useful for quickly hiding behind stuff when the killer comes over to the gen.
Exactly, they don't have that experience and skill in chases. You describe the perfect problem with urban survivors. Also, it's so freaking boring to play this game as a stealthy player: the fun in this game is being chased, seing the killer behing you and start running, see if you can't stand enough to the other ones do gens and escape, getting saved by adrenaline if you got hitted, making killers fail a hit juking... That's the fun imo in DBD as surv
I admit that some days I just dc'ed all matches and stop playing for 2 or 3 days as survivor last season. It's exhausting yep, doesn't worth it being in that place
They can't loop that much at red ranks that's why they derank not because they are good but they suck at chases.
Sure... I saw that streamers too in red ones. They bully killers too in that ranks, making them dc or running them too much to the point they facecamps them so... No point to say more. Also I've been facecamped for that reason too and for "thinking that i'm very good, stunning them"
DS users usually when i go killer are the easiest to get caught. I let them to use DS then i caught them 1 s after that. At least you try, my teammates with urban usually don't do much; just farming and wasting pallets, crouching behind a rock or exploting gens.
"the fun in this game is being chased, seing the killer behing you and start running, see if you can't stand enough to the other ones do gens and escape, getting saved by adrenaline if you got hitted, making killers fail a hit juking... That's the fun imo in DBD as surv"
I said it in a comment before yours
I'm sorry too, I was rude, sometimes i'm just too hyped and I forgot it's just a game. You seem a nice girl and i like your name, it's cute.
Add not letting you heal them when you have We'll Make It to that list and remove using Self Care and Urban.
I really hate when Survivors run after I save them with We'll Make It. I always run the perk, so this is something that really annoys me. Do you not want to be healed in 8 seconds? The game even tells you when someone has We'll Make It, so you can't say that you didn't know. I understand running away from the hook so the Killer can't immediately hook you again if they come back before the heal is finished, but not running for miles and refusing to let me heal you. If they show no signs of stopping then I just let them be. If the Killer downs them, then too bad. You should've accepted my help.
Not all Survivors are bad when running SC. The only "bad" ones are Survivors who will not stop healing if you run up to them and the Survivors that immediately run to a corner, heal, and then just keep being immersed. Same thing with Urban. The only bad Survivors who have UE are the ones who stay hidden forever and don't even try to help. I always run SC and UE but I will try my best to assist the other Survivors. Being immersed for the entire game and doing nothing would get really boring.
I run Ue and Sc. But its also because i know i am bad at looping. When you know this, not very smart to run out in the open en get caught fast. only puts the other survivors off the gens to come and rescue me.
The way to not get in a situation where you need to loop is by making sure you dont get caught in the first place. But that doesnt mean i dont do gens or dont try to save. I even try to save when exit gates are open, the killer is camping, and the other survivors who dont run sc and Ue ( good survivors in your guys opinion) have already left leaving the person on the hook.
So yeah, i run those perks because i know i am bad at looping. Doesnt make me bad at the game at all, when i am good at the other things. I help my team more by not get caught. Its just as simple as that.
That's actually a sad thing to say.
They suck, so they should quit.
Damn, harsh.
Oh wow, i didn't even read beyond it cause i wanted to say this comment, but now that i did...
People MUST run Adrenaline with you?
This is such a shame...
You're absolutely horrible. You're telling people not to play the game because they're not as good as you? That's disgusting.