Jason's Perks & Add-Ons Needs Buffs/Tweaks
His perks are way too weak, I really think instead of needing to hook 3 different survivors, you should only need to hook 2 different survivors, and for his Undetectable perk, it should also be that you're Undetectable until you injure or down someone in addition to getting Undetectable for 13s when getting hooks or when all the generators are finished. I also think the Deputy Badge rework should be reverted. I feel they should revert all of Jason's nerfs as well, they were very uncalled for. He should also be 4.6 m/s permanently instead of having haste because him using haste doesn't synergize well with him using haste perks. Eye Goop should also give Undetectable if you grab a Scrap Pile Spike so it's not so situational. Toxic waste should be 13 meters for 13 seconds just for consistency. The two nails add-on could also use a rework. I play survivor and killer and even I find him way too weak and easy to loop.
Comments
A lot of these changes are just wrong, the only one I see viable is changing rampage/the hex perk
No YOU are wrong, my suggestions are good and aren't asking for much, you're just dumb as a rock.
Damn you really got me there, have a good day.