Why are there less bloody party streamers?

Title, but to be more exact, why dont I see as many party streamers from the bloodweb as I used to? Before I could bulk up several levels and get a lot of streamers and other useful BP bonuses, but for the last few months is has seemed like I can't get many at all. I've even had to start leveling up characters individually again just to get some stacked up. BP seems like a weird thing to take from us since we get bonuses all the time anyway.

Comments

  • @coco_shotz said:

    Title, but to be more exact, why dont I see as many party streamers from the bloodweb as I used to? Before I could bulk up several levels and get a lot of streamers and other useful BP bonuses, but for the last few months is has seemed like I can't get many at all. I've even had to start leveling up characters individually again just to get some stacked up. BP seems like a weird thing to take from us since we get bonuses all the time anyway.

    Bloodwebs are more cluttered than they used to there are now more items/offerings

  • I bulk spent 11 million BP and only got 10 Party Streamers. Definitely a lot less common.

  • Trade Offer:

    I receive 5 million blood points

    You receive 3 Bloody Party Streamers

    ๐Ÿ—ฟ

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    Trade Offer:

    I receive 5 million blood points

    You receive 3 Bloody Party Streamers

    ๐Ÿ—ฟ

    Three?! The generosity of this trader knows no bounds!

  • Seems a little ridiculous since having BP bonuses seems less problematic than letting survivors hoard items, but what do I know?

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    Trade Offer:

    I receive 5 million blood points

    You receive 3 Bloody Party Streamers

    ๐Ÿ—ฟ

    3? i usally only get 1! what a steal

  • I spent 6 million of Jason and only got 6.

  • Next time you have to bring your own bloody party streamers to the table if you want to be able to spend bloodpoints!

  • just bulk spent 9 million blood points on Jason and got 4 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    I really gotta start manually buying stuff again

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    just bulk spent 9 million blood points on Jason and got 4 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    I really gotta start manually buying stuff again

    Honestly, you should only do bulk-spending if you really dont care what you get. Because if you do bulk spending, you get so much stuff you dont want while stuff you do want will be skipped. With manual spending you have more control over it.

    Especially the rarity of BPS is cluttered with useless Map Offerings.

  • they should just delete map offerings now that they are absolutely useless. Like really, they somehow managed to make them even worse(design wise) than before. Before if you didnt want to deal with map offerings you could just take ward. Now there is not much point to take ward since map offerings are much more rare and unreliable which ends up being more frustrating when they do work.

  • @Chomperka said:

    they should just delete map offerings now that they are absolutely useless. Like really, they somehow managed to make them even worse(design wise) than before. Before if you didnt want to deal with map offerings you could just take ward. Now there is not much point to take ward since map offerings are much more rare and unreliable which ends up being more frustrating when they do work.

    I love using Map Offerings, i find them reliable in my gameplay. i once sent myself to Lerys 5 times in a row

  • @Chomperka said:

    they should just delete map offerings now that they are absolutely useless. Like really, they somehow managed to make them even worse(design wise) than before. Before if you didnt want to deal with map offerings you could just take ward. Now there is not much point to take ward since map offerings are much more rare and unreliable which ends up being more frustrating when they do work.

    Agreed! Map offerings are trash (kinda always have been but worse now) and should have significantly less priority over something like a bp bonus

  • I think it's partially because the bloodweb gets more and more cluttered every year, and I suspect they've tweaked the rate at which BPS spawn.

    I recall there being fewer cakes during last year's anniversary event, so this may be a broad campaign on the devs part (along with reducing event rewards).

    Why would they do this? I can't say. Or maybe it's my imagination lol.

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4088382#Comment_4088382

    I love using Map Offerings, i find them reliable in my gameplay. i once sent myself to Lerys 5 times in a row

    I dont know. The chance of being sent to Lerys 5 times in a row with Map Offerings is 1:3125. I mean, it can happen, but this would be insanely lucky.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4088383#Comment_4088383

    I dont know. The chance of being sent to Lerys 5 times in a row with Map Offerings is 1:3125. I mean, it can happen, but this would be insanely lucky.

    honestly its possible i only got it 4 or 3 times and it chose Lerys on its own