Thank you for creating a Casting of Frank Stone chapter

I'm so happy with the news that The Casting of Frank Stone is coming to DBD!

Although it received some critics, the Casting of Frank Stone was an homage to Dead By Daylight and its lore. Bringing it to the game is a gift for all of us who got fond of this universe through the years.

Can't wait for Linda, Madison, Sam and other survivors aside Frank Stone join the fog!

Comments

  • @Drumbeat said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468472/thank-you-for-creating-a-casting-of-frank-stone-chapter

    I'm just confused on what hes gonna do cause the game just showed frank being an m1 killer and just cutting things

    Cause if he has this wide range of abilities in dbd why wasn't it in his own game

    In his lore its said he used many tools to kill his victims. Probably that will be explored. We also need to remember that killers are stronger in the fog than they are in their original realities. Maybe that will justify how his power is more diverse in DBD than in CoFS

  • Yes, I was thrilled when they announced it!

  • What AMAZING news to wake up to man as a HUGEEEEE frank stone fan i cannot wait!

  • Very exciting! I can't wait to see how he plays!

  • It would be unwised and shame to let such concept go away as some skin.

    Glad they saw it same because they will have even less work with it atleast with models and have even some backstory for him so they dont need to make up whole chapter like they usualy have to do with other their unique chapters.

  • I'm so excited for this next Year of DBD and I genuinely love basically every addition for Year 11, The Champion I imagine will come with some sort of Camcorder recording ability like in TCOFS to stop him from killing the playable characters.

  • Im happy with the announcement, hopefully the hype makes them fix the annoying save deletion bug on Playstation. Im afraid to play and lose all my progress.

  • I'm happy to see it. Honestly surprised it took this long to get it added to dbd.

    I was very ambivalent about the game. Frank stone was cool and I loved the dbd references sprinkled throughout the game. But story was hit and miss for me, shifting timelines constantly was a bit jarring and between the dodgy animation and lacklustre voice acting I found it hard to give a fig about any of the characters.