Free Tsulan from jail immediately!

Comments

  • Vietfox said:
    You distract the guards and I'll pick the lock to his cell door. Let's roll!
  • Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

  • @Vietfox said:
    You distract the guards and I'll pick the lock to his cell door. Let's roll!
    Don't forget to tbag after that.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

  • @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

  • From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

  • Are @Malakir and @Wolf74 unbanned? Not sure if theres was permanent of a month ban.

    Edit: Ok seems Mala is permanently banned but wolf is unbanned.
  • Didn't he aspired to be a moderator here?
    Step back I guess. :lol:
  • Since SWF is the hot topic again we should figure out how to contact @RemoveSWF and get him back.
  • @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

  • @Eveline said:
    Didn't he aspired to be a moderator here?
    Step back I guess. :lol:
    Mods are not that active and i need @Tsulan to not be a mod so i can keep arguing with him.
  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Eveline said:

    Didn't he aspired to be a moderator here?
    Step back I guess. :lol:

    Mods are not that active and i need @Tsulan to not be a mod so i can keep arguing with him.

    What would change?
    I don´t even report people. Only bots.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Eveline said:

    Didn't he aspired to be a moderator here?
    Step back I guess. :lol:

    Mods are not that active and i need @Tsulan to not be a mod so i can keep arguing with him.

    What would change?
    I don´t even report people. Only bots.

    I didn't mean reports, i meant that mods don't comment often precisely because they are mods.
  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil. EDIT: I didn't realize there was an ed lmao

  • I was wondering what happened but then I didn't even see what was going on, I've been trying to be more selective with what threads i comment on.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil.

    Again, i didn´t call anyone out.
    The @ is not name shaming its linking someone and giving that person a notification. Just like answering to someone is.

    Also, if it would have been considered name shaming, the mod who closed the thread would have removed any names.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil.

    Again, i didn´t call anyone out.
    The @ is not name shaming its linking someone and giving that person a notification. Just like answering to someone is.

    Also, if it would have been considered name shaming, the mod who closed the thread would have removed any names.

    Wait, then why did you get in trouble? Are you allowed to mention? I'm curious.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil.

    Again, i didn´t call anyone out.
    The @ is not name shaming its linking someone and giving that person a notification. Just like answering to someone is.

    Also, if it would have been considered name shaming, the mod who closed the thread would have removed any names.

    Wait, then why did you get in trouble? Are you allowed to mention? I'm curious.

    I´m not allowed to discuss it. But the reason was that closed thread. Since it has only been closed but not deleted, i´m not sure on how to proceed.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil.

    Again, i didn´t call anyone out.
    The @ is not name shaming its linking someone and giving that person a notification. Just like answering to someone is.

    Also, if it would have been considered name shaming, the mod who closed the thread would have removed any names.

    Wait, then why did you get in trouble? Are you allowed to mention? I'm curious.

    I´m not allowed to discuss it. But the reason was that closed thread. Since it has only been closed but not deleted, i´m not sure on how to proceed.

    Okay, I wouldn't want to get you in more trouble, then. The jail thing's a temp ban, right? I would say just be careful not to do what they got after you for and it should be fine. I'm surprised to see so many people getting jailed.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fluffybunny said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Chi said:
    From what I have seen, he deserves it lol

    For?

    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

    And who did i name&shame?

    In your post, didn't you call out someone? The one you pointed to earlier as your reason for being banned.

    Can you link please?

    I'll quote you so that you can find it easier. One sec.

    @Tsulan said:

    @se05239 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Okay that was unexpected...

    I love you guys! You´re awesome!

    How'd even you end up in there?

    Look a little bit down the off topic forum.
    Only one thread from me

    And that is name calling where?
    I miss the name.

    Naming and shaming is also calling people out. You @ ed someone on a new thread post that you were in an argument with (or something like that?). I was surprised to see another person jailed, but that's something I see them getting after people for all the time (like when they post something about someone and you can see their stream or whatnot). I believe it's to make conversation more civil.

    Again, i didn´t call anyone out.
    The @ is not name shaming its linking someone and giving that person a notification. Just like answering to someone is.

    Also, if it would have been considered name shaming, the mod who closed the thread would have removed any names.

    Wait, then why did you get in trouble? Are you allowed to mention? I'm curious.

    I´m not allowed to discuss it. But the reason was that closed thread. Since it has only been closed but not deleted, i´m not sure on how to proceed.

    Okay, I wouldn't want to get you in more trouble, then. The jail thing's a temp ban, right? I would say just be careful not to do what they got after you for and it should be fine. I'm surprised to see so many people getting jailed.

    Yes it´s temporary. But i haven´t decided yet if i want to come back to this forum once the ban goes off.

    I don´t want to start a witch hunt or get anyone else in trouble. Since i don´t hold a grudge or anything.

  • Free @Tsulan !!!! It is criminal, to unfairly jail an individual!!! Chant with me!!! Wait no, I need a better chant...be back when I get something better