How is Nurse hard?
So I've been playing exclusively Nurse and shes kinda easy I've had little to no problems and climb ranks with her lol are you guys sure shes the hardest killer?
So I've been playing exclusively Nurse and shes kinda easy I've had little to no problems and climb ranks with her lol are you guys sure shes the hardest killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same thing. I personally think Spirit is way harder,
Play vs. good players and you loose hope in life.
I lost hope.
Playing Nurse at a high skill level is not easy.
As a Nurse, you'll need to have the mechanical skill to make accurate blinks, in addition to the prediction skills necessary to correctly anticipate the survivor's movement.
In short, good survivors are not easy to land hits on.
Nurse = mechanical skills and muscle memory
Spirit = mind games and prediction
Spirit is hard because even if you do master her, you won’t always predict right or mind game a survivor. While, Nurse on the otherhand if mastered will always wipe the survivors out because her power is more reliant on catching survivors.
That may be why you think Spirit is harder but I have yet to become good with Nurse because it’s a lot to learn with specific maps and where to blink, how far you have to blink, and how long to charge a blink. Also I lose survivors easily with her fatigue, I need better perks (Shadowborn and Ruin specifically) on her then maybe I’ll do better. I still think Nurse takes longer to learn than Spirit does.
I was terrible with her and I only got less terrible with her after weeks of playing nothing but nurse. If I picked her up again I would be back to being downright terrible. On ps4, nurse is hard and it’s even harder when you take into how long you must put time into her and to KEEP playing her because you can’t get rusty.
Cause like most survivors always play the same card. After my first blink I see if they pull the double back tactic or the run behind something tactic so ill miss a couple blinks but then I'll always hit the third one.
Nurse on console is bad in general lol on xbox I tried to main nurse and shes a P1 and I still can only get like a 2k on a lucky day. On PC shes level 21 and I'm at rank 7 and I constantly get 2-4k's every round the only time I really really struggle is on corn maps but thats mainly because I have poor eye sight lol.
Can you even use a keyboard and mouse on PS4?
Honestly on console main spirit she is by far the best killer on console and will dominate if you're amazing with her.
Rank up with her and face a decent team, then we may talk again.
I can play freddy without perks and rank up easily in low ranks, no big deal
I'm rank 7 and I've team wiped as freddy no perks at rank 2 he really isn't that weak sksksksks
Of course, another survivor main said that why not? Not all of us can play nurse when you play nurse against good players you will get rekt easily you really think that nurse is easy? stream and show us how you play with her I bet you don't even get 1 kill.
I'm not even a survivor main I-
Against potato survivor he works yeah
Oml y'all act like Tyde Tyme I swear
a lot of survivors mains are saying that because they want the developers to nerf the nurse and they all say that she is so easy to play and OP. In fact, I don't think she is OP and I don't mind reducing the fatigue time. Also, she is so hard to play even on the PC. too many dead zones and hard to balance her.
I'm practicing playing Nurse on the PS4. It is really, really difficult. And any changes made to the PC version will affect the console versions. The low FPS and low sensitivity (even at max) really work against her.
It's not like The Nurse doesn't have any weaknesses. Her blinks may be deadly, but her fatigue gives her a big downside. When she's fatigued, it is easy to lose sight of survivors. The dead zones in maps are also a big problem, though those are errors rather than a feature.
I’m a decent killer, but I just can’t grasp Nurse. I lose survivors so quickly when I go into fatigue. I’m very good with Spirit and people say she is harder than Nurse.
The only two things I’d change about Nurse is reducing her base fatigue time slightly and making so that when she does go into fatigue, her vision isn’t as impaired so much. When you go into fatigue, you get a black border around your screen and your vision slightly blurs.
Just play Freddy lmao
I wouldn't mind her fatigue time being reduced I run the pocketwatch a lot for that reason but without it I get pretty decent 4k's. Idk what it is but on PC shes just so much easier to play then on console.
Shadowborn, bloodhound and pocket watch addon could be solve for your problem.
When i go into the fatigue, i listen closely if i've a hit landed on survivor that where he might be going and turn myself on that direction while in fatigue. They are very loud and you can keep tracking due to that.