Devs, please, grant me this one request
Please, Please, Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase give Trapper a full visual update. He’s the games mascot and deserves it. He and I need for him to be modeled to look identical to his “Hooked on You” counterpart. The muscles need to be bulging (and not the only thing 👀😶) and nothing needs to be toned down. I will throw all of my money at you if you give him to me.
He also needs his diamond encrusted cosmetic and maybe even throw in a bedazzled mask. I need his in game model to be a perfect recreation of this:
I promise you’ll make boatloads of money

Comments
I was gonna say they should do the same for Huntress, but it turns out she already has the cosmetic.
not a request I expected to see this Monday morning…
Would "adding a single Glass Splinter to GeneralV's Freddy inventory" be a more reasonable request? Still can't forgive myself for losing it when I first prestiged Freddy :(
Oh come on, you know you want it too now that you've see him in (almost) all his glory 🤣
The, uh, "thirsty" part of the DBD community never ceases to amaze me in the strangest ways lmao
Tru dat, I wish i could remove the knowledge of the phrase "vommy mommy" from my poor brain.
Why are the diamonds emitting light?
i mean.. this Trapper look is completely official and its more surprising to me that it doesnt get requested/demanded by this community more..
possibly something behind them thats shiny
Survivors are shining a flashlight on it 😂
omg imagine the skin does actually come AND has this feature 👀
That's making too much sense 😂😂
Can we get a banana hammock Dwight Cosmetic to go with this? 👉👈
A lot of the older killers need a visual update. Myers, Freddy, Pig, Trapper, …
Their models could really use an overhaul.
as long as he’s barefoot and it has an orange and black tiger stripe pattern