Friends til the end
Quite often when I run the perk, it bounces between two survivors. Doesn't this just promote going for the same two survivors and then leaving a 2v1? Why not add an if statement to it? If X survivor has already been affected by the perk, pick Y survivor and just loop around all 4 survivors.. Such a great perk but terribly written.
Comments
It's me. I'm one of those two survivors :(
Every time I see this perk used in my survivor matches it seems to not just do this, but to favor someone who either just got unhooked or the person with the most hooks. And this included matches on comms where we know who is countering and who isn't. It should be reworked to go for the person with the least hooks.
Yeah I've noticed this when I'm playing survivor, since everyone and their mum is running this perk atm. They should make it cycle through survivors one by one. We already have enough issue with tunneling without rng incentivising it.
Is the random obsession transfer impacted by perks such as Object or Decisive? Actually not something I know. I don't tend to run either of those perks but see myself getting hit with Friends all the time.
Maybe some of the survs also avoid it by going into lockers! And others may just not know about it
i notice it always goes to the last unhooked survivor for some reason . It feels like the perk wants you to tunnnel. Wish that was different because the furtive , nemesis and ftte combo is pretty good.
nope. I've used it along with barbeque. It does it regardless.
For us it's been pretty random unless you REALLY don't want it to hit you at that moment, in which case that's when it picks you