Move over Shirtless Myers...
BHVR GIVE US SHIRTLESS FRANK OR CLOWN
BHVR GIVE US SHIRTLESS FRANK OR CLOWN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DAAADDY FRANK
Frank can give me "Deep Wounds"
))))
I don't know how you can say no to that.
We at least got shirtless Bing Bong (Well at least even more shirtless than the previous version)
We're finally breaking them. Shirtless everyone by 2020.
By 2025, everyone will be naked and anatomically correct.
OMG I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE
Yeeeeesssss
I like all the members of the Legion. I of course enjoy Frank
Susie is pure birb
everyone else else is not epic
Or pantless Susie and/or Julie. Maybe bikini clothes? Devs pls
I want to see Frank running around in his boxer shouting AYAYA.
I can only dream.