Freddy Question ๐๐ผโโ๏ธ
What is the point in using fake pallets if survivors know they are fake?
What is the point in using fake pallets if survivors know they are fake?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are no longer for tricking people into relying on them for safety. They are used as area of effect bombs within loops, as they can be detonated with a wide area effect that either puts survivors to sleep, or damages them while asleep.
For me they're just to direct survivors away from nearby loops while in chase
free zoning if you make liberal use of the pallet rupture, you also lose almost no distance when doing so.
Zoning I would say, higly depends on loop type some loops have them in way that it can be used in chase like best map for dream pallets is in my opinion RPD like half of the map loops have one way where can be used dream pallet and many safe loops against other killers become unsafe with freddy there.
Sometimes they work because if many pallets are gone survivor can go there because its not so clear from far that the pallet is dream one.
I unfortunately was tricked by a fake pallet the other day ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
I need to try that. I need more practice with him for sure.
Yeah I need to give it some more practice for sure. I dont have much experience with him.
Interesting. I didnt know about that second part.
It happens!