Shelter woods
Most boring and unimaginative map to ever exist. I know there are maps which are unbalanced for killer or survivor. But Shelter Woods is seriously boring, and no fun to play, especially as survivor. But also as killer it's way too easy. No buildings except for the shaq. Only 1 place for balanced landing, the tree in the middle, which you have to walk very specifically to even get the sprintburst.
Is it possible to make this map more fun to look at and to play? Add some shapes, buildings or alternative routes.
What do you guys think of Shelter Woods? As killer & as Survivor?
Is it possible to make this map more fun to look at and to play? Add some shapes, buildings or alternative routes.
What do you guys think of Shelter Woods? As killer & as Survivor?
Comments
It does seem a little unfair that Balanced Landing is so hard to pull off....but then they get Haddonfield where BL becomes an SS tier perk so it evens out I guess.
Still a far better map than Rotten Fields.
I hate Shelter Woods. Boring design, no good loops, lack of pallets. Its just a dull, badly designed map.
Great if you're a killer. Especially for Hillbilly and Nurse as its so wide open.
I once broke at least 20 pallets in shelter woods. I've played vs p3 urban squadettes there. 110% ms killers don't have it easy either. I wouldn't say it's a bad map at all. At least I get proper framerate.
Seems like an early alpha type map where they're just doing it for the first time and are unsure what to do.
used to be pallet woods. now you gotta cherish the 3 pallets it gives you
Agree, there needs to be something "special" about those maps. I think the shack on both maps should be replaced with a large building and the shack should spawn somewhere else. (maybe for shelter woods, the tree gets replaced with a building but then I feel like shack would be too close to the building and could be a painful loop)
Shelter Woods and Rotten Fields are Maps where you clearly see how long they are already in the game.
For me Rotten Fields is more annoying (even as a Survivor).
Honestly, Shelter woods needs to be viable with balanced landing and rotten fields needs some places in it.
Grunt snork whreeeee!
What's that Leatherdaddy?
You love this map and think that if they mess with this, they should get shot of the cornfields?
Good chainsaw lanes
It's not that bad compared to the corn maps but I suppose it needs to go both ways for killer and survivors, some more in favor of the other side.
well #########
I'm an idiot i got them mixed up
Is one of my favourites as survivor, I like to play stealthy and is maybe the best map for stealth, lot of places to hide and the rain sound mask your sounds a bit.
At least it looks nice.
Coal Tower is my least favorite any day.
Some simple maps are needed, nice break from the huge loop buildings.