Nerf Shirtless David
As a killer OR a survivor it gets really difficult to play with one hand. Nerf the shirtless David.
As a killer OR a survivor it gets really difficult to play with one hand. Nerf the shirtless David.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is why we have lobby simulator.
Buff shirtless David.
I mean... are pants really a necessity?
Nerf David too much of a DADDY
David needs no nerf he's the most OP survivor. Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
He needs a BUFF! Remove his pants and every time a killer hooks a pantsless/shirtless David, all survivors immediately escape and get 69 million bloodpoints and the killer's game uninstalls.
I'm on board. LET'S!
David Main, Big Brain.
He should have Heart Boxers
Especially since you can turn survivors in the shop. Sometimes I look at Dwight, or David.
I would like to see a shirtless Dwight
I would like to see a shirtless huntress
Sounds so gay I love it
I want to see a Kate in bikini
shirtless david king I just like bit more body hair maybe it just me tho but I want shirtless hairy chest david king match the his hairy sexy beard.
Yeah I mean do we NEED the pants??? Also give him an alternate shirtless cosmetic with chest hair. That would truly make him OP and it's already hard enough playing with one hand. I would have to play without my hands and use my feet or something.
lets go a little further and say are pants AND underwear really a necessity?
Only way to make it fair for killers is to add shirtless Myers.
he can pick up david with one hand and shank tf of him. Mikey is shredded af. David is a boy compared to Myers
No because killers have thicc spirit
Nerf Nea with skirt too
this is what we need
Yea I'm totally face camping because I'm a bad killer. No other reason. No really. Promise.
^^^