Lee Yun-Jin lobby music?
Hi all, does anyone know or can confirm if Yun-Jin will receive Tae-Young's lobby music? The Resident Evil survivors were retroactively given the RE lobby music, and since this is an Original part 2 for All-Kill, I wondered if Yun-Jin might be receiving that awesome lobby music Tae-Young has!
Comments
fr!!!!
She didn't get in the PTB :(
There was tons of feedback about the lack of yun-jin updates so i am hoping for live they have done some things for her.
Seeing as BHVR have decided to completely alienate her from the chapter's revisions and additions outside of some perk changes, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get it.
We can only hope so.
It would definitely make me player her more often if I got to hear that banger (I bought a Stanger Things t-shirt for my Meg partly so I could hear the DBD Stranger Things theme while queueing for a Trial).
😮
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/2033604370227437787Surprise!
Sounds awesome 😊
Thank you for at least acknowledging her in some way, even though I unfortunately don’t think it will go any further than a lobby music…
I was right … but the music is good !