Which perks are you using?
Bond
WOP
Self care
Dead hard
WOP
Self care
Dead hard
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Selfcare (obviously haha)
Edited.
I tend to run SC since solo is so ahem random along with Deliverance for same reason and i'll experiment with Streetwise, Diversion, BK, UE( I hardly ever use it but it's funny), Premonition, Calm Spirit (if there's more than 1 Claudette or a P3 it's a must) Bond, Tapps perk.
SWF: resilience, adrenaline, borrowed time, small game/iron will
My advice: drop SC, it's a waste of time which could be invested on working on gens.
I typically run Bond, Iron Will, and the last two depends. Right now I'm playing with Dance With Me and Lithe. It also depends on what's available.
The funny thing is killers complain about survivors gen rushing and not healing then using AD while forgetting they wanted SC nerfs and got them. Oh and then run Sloppy and Thana with it.
Adren, BT, IW, Balanced. Sometimes I swap Adren for Hope or BT for Empathy.
I've returned to xbox after 4 months, to play it for the new 3 months and I keep getting tunnelled because of my superior skill (not having a big ego but being honest) so I decided to run
Object of Obsession (make their job easier since they do it anyway),
Iron will/D strike (Normally iron will but sometimes D strike if I want to fully commit to the killer chasing me),
Adrenaline,
And Balanced Landing (to open up loops for me).
I run them for 5 gens then I escape. I don't even need DS most the time so I might not run it.
Dance With Me: - No scratch marks for 3 seconds after vault sprint
Lithe - 150% Sprint speed for that same 3 seconds after vault while in chase
Quick 'n Quiet - No sound notification for the aforementioned vault
Urban Evasion - Essential, must have, don't leave home without it
Iron Will
Quick n' Quiet
Lightweight
Whatever perk I feel like (usually bond, alert, lithe, deliverance or borrowed time).
DUO: Adrenaline, Bond, DH and SC.
Balanced Landing
We Will Make It
Self Care
Adrenaline
Last Perk changes from time to time, other possible options for me:
Botany Knowledge, Iron Will, Urban Evasion, Bond...
I believe my current build is something like this ;
Breakdown
Deliverance
Balanced Landing
Hope or Adrenaline
UE
SC
BK
Is botany bad?
As of now:
Dead Hard
Adrenaline
Kindred
Borrowed Time
Borrowed Time is my newest addition because the camping has been rather extreme lately.
Urban
Self care
Dead hard
Bond/Lightweight
We're Gonna Live Forever (because bloodpoints)
Borrowed Time (because I don't like hook farming)
Self Care (because I usually take hits when I protecc the survivors I unhook)
Distraction (because I like throwing rocks at killers at the exit gate to ensure I get a salty message)
Urban Evasion (Always use that)
Alert (since its buff, it helps a lot now)
Sprint burst (I love that speed boost)
Dark sense (I like to know where the killer is at all times)Â
i make my characters class-themed. My Claudette has Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Lightweight, and Distortion as my stealth based survivor. My Ace has Open-Handed, Bond, Kindred, and Breakdown as a sort of supportish survivor. My David has Kindred, Breakdown, Adrenaline, and Distortion as my Scout survivor. (Distortion is to determine what aura perks the killer has)
I have different perks for my three mains, Nea, Claudette, and Meg.
For Meg: Sprint Burst, Quick and Quiet, Either Dark Sense or Adrenaline and Resilience.
For Nea: Balanced Landing, Obviously Urban Evasion, Dark sense or Resilience, and either Premonition or Spine Chill.
For Claudette, full on Botany, Self Care, We'll make it, and Empathy.
Idk, I just like keeping original perks to survivors
Self Care
Empathy
Spine Chill
Dark Sense
however once I unlock the perks I eventually WANT to be running:
Self care
Quick and quiet
Dance with me
Alert
We're Gonna Live Forever
Borrowed Time
Iron Will
Adrenaline
I have been trying to use:
No Mither
The one where you crawl fast and recover? I do not know the word?
Dead Hard
Borrowed Time
It is very hard xD