Are flashy saves possible in 2v8?
I've seen multiple people try it. But never succesful.
I know the time between pickup and cage is small, but unless the time is to small to actuall apply the effect, there are people out there who are precise enough.
So is it just a really small chance or really impossible?
Edit: Thanks everyone for answering. In the mean time, I've seen it happen a few times. Even to my benefit, twice in a row (Thank you, unknown stranger). At the time that I asked, as I wrote, I had seen multiple people try and fail and not one success. That's why I wondered.
Comments
I was once saved by a flashlight. It's possible but very unlikely. I don't know why people even bother.
Thank you!
I have been saved too but it is rare
I managed a flashbang save yesterday still haven't managed one with a torch yet. Your timing has to be absolutely flawless. And most 2v8 killers are very aware of players going for flashlight saves. So usually check around body or face a wall when picking up
I have gotten one
Yes its possible why would they add class that is made for to do flashlight saves if it would not be possible?
Yes i've done it alot in 2v8. Flashbang saves seem harder but that could just be me.
I've gotten it several times, but your timing needs to be a lot better than in 1v4.
ive gotten it today, and from what ive seen, you need to be slightly early bc (idk if this was lag) the flashlight blind stun seems to linger a bit longer
Absolutely! I was able to do it on servers with 300 ping lol. You really have to time it well!
Edit: it is much easier to get saves with a flashbang though, maybe you can give that a try? GL 🍀
I've had successful flashlight saves (I'm usually terrible) but no luck with flashbangs
It is. Its just the timing is very Short. Like you need to do while there are Picking up. Once fully picked up its too late.
Yes? I get at least one every match. I don't understand how anyone has a problem with this assuming you have any amount of experience getting flashlight saves. It's not difficult if you understand the timing and have the muscle memory.