Hooked on You Will there be a sequel?

I'm new here on the forum. I bought Hooked on You and I really liked the game.

I haven't found anything saying about a possible sequel, but I'm hoping they're actually planning or working on it.

Could someone tell me? :P

Comments

  • I dont have a definitive yes or no but its very unlikely and its been out for quite a while with no new updates or content in dbd

  • Hooked on you mention in the big '26!? I don't believe there will be a sequel but it's strange seeing someone here not for dbd.

  • Not sure if it's the setting or the type of genre you're after, but I think Psyop, the developer, also made "I Love You Colonel Sanders", before Hooked on You.

  • @angrychuck said:

    Hooked on you mention in the big '26!? I don't believe there will be a sequel but it's strange seeing someone here not for dbd.

    Yes, I'm a fan of DBD! But I'm just more curious about a sequel to Hooked on You.

  • @AssortedSorting said:

    Not sure if it's the setting or the type of genre you're after, but I think Psyop, the developer, also made "I Love You Colonel Sanders", before Hooked on You.

    I had seen that game, but what I really wanted was a sequel to Hooked on You. xD

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    I dont have a definitive yes or no but its very unlikely and its been out for quite a while with no new updates or content in dbd

    Aaaaa :( I hope there's a sequel.