BBQ Watch Week 7 of 2019
No BBQ and Chili on the Shrine today.
That is all.
No BBQ and Chili on the Shrine today.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True dat
You mean paytowin?
BBQ was in the shrine once.
Some minor tidbits regarding the Shrine of Secrets:
-Surveillance is the oldest perk to have never shown up on the Shrine of Secrets
-Dance With Me Is the oldest Survivor Perk to have never shown up on the Shrine of Secrets
-Left Behind is the oldest perk to have never shown up more than once on the Shrine of Secrets
-Barbecue and Chili is the oldest Killer perk to have never shown up more than once on the Shrine of Secrets
I'm curious what you're gonna do when it finally does show up in the shrine.
Exactly
@Master said:
And your point?
There are other perks that were in the shrine just for once.
There are perks that are popular and came with dlcs, and they were in the shrine multiple times.
DS was in the shrine 7 times.
Hex ruin was in the shrine 9 times.
If devs wanted to sell their dlcs in that way, we would see a similar pattern.
Hag used to be worse than leatherface and we were not able to buy her with shards but ruin would go to the shrine anyway.
It is just a coincidence.
Please don't post common sense here, this is for conspiracies only
Alert, Wake Up, Remember Me and Monitor & Abuse.
I love Remember Me, any excuse to abuse Survivors is a good excuse. I just slug the Obsession and skip on my merry way.
I think BBQ has only been on the Shrine once because the Devs, hear me out, were contacted by Toby Hooper himself, and said it was OP. We've seen Franklins and Knockout right but never BBQ again, because he knows, he knows.
''The truth is out there''
I was hoping BBQ and Chili would be on the shrine. I don't have the money to purchase the LF DLC. Hopefully, we will see it next week. I doubt it though, lol.
Isn't your avatar The Cannibal?...
Some day my sad friend some day!!! You are doing god's work!
They need to rework the Shrine of Secrets - make every single perk available to purchase and eight of them go on sale every week.
Make it like this;
Perks from DLC Killers and Survivors = 8k Iridescent Shards
Perks from non-DLC Killers and Survivors = 4k Iridescent Shards
Every week, two DLC Killer, two DLC Survivor, two non-DLC Killer and two non-DLC Survivor perks go 'on sale' and their prices are halved.
On Sale DLC Killer and Survivor perks = 4k Iridescent Shards
On Sale non-DLC Killer and Survivor perks = 2k Iridescent Shards.
Maybe they could bump up the prices a little bit to make it more difficult to get DLC perks, and perhaps add the option to buy perks with Auric Cells maybe so they have another way to make money, to make up for a potential decrease in sales resulting from DLC perks being purchasable for free.
I am thinking about getting Remember Me from the Shrine. Is it a good perk?
I wanted to get open handed but I thought the shrine updated Wednesday.
Still, monitor and abuse. Yay.
I am basing my information on the Shrine of Secrets archive. According to it, neither Surveillance nor Dance With Me have ever shown up.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive
Also, Left Behind is a Bill perk in the PC version.
It's funny how she jumped from second worst to 3rd best.
It just shows you how much time is important in this game. There weren't crazy rework for her, they just reduced setting time for her traps and I believe they changed her teleport range.
Trapper could become a really powerful killer with the right changes but unfortunately, the devs don't want to buff him now. Shame, he is our poster boy.
Don't need to get BBQ Crutch off Shrine, just tape keyboard to face and bash mouse with head till you get the shareable version.
-warning- nobody will respect you for choosing this easy-mode pay 2 win perk but if your fine with that all good.
@Vortexas stop being silly. "Random" means anything to you? And why aren't you whining about Surveillance or Dance With Me? Hm?
Still wondering
Since BBQ & Chili's release. How many times has it showed up, and how many times has Decisive Strike showed up. Would love to see the figures on that.
No-one still thinks BBQ is pay to win because of the aura reading do they? That is so 2017.
Oh boy you'd be surprised. I have a friend that calls it BBQ and Bullshit. He thinks it's extremely over powered.
Every new players reaction to it is negative i've noticed.
Interesting. When it came out the aura reading was a big deal but I feel like they have beefed up a lot of the other perks since then.
I find things like Tinkerer and Bitter Murmur a better source of survivor whereabouts now. I mainly run BBQ for the points.
People actually do. The stupidity of humankind never ceases to amaze me...
People also forget that BBQ was at least partly created as survivors wanted a reason for killers to leave the hook...
We all do that sometimes though.
I've seen a lot of people complaining how those Barbecue Invitations pile up during summer event.
Now there were cries about "not enough Red Envelopes", so the devs had to increase their frequency on the Bloodweb.
And there are a lot more examples. Things like these are the reason why I love snappy comebacks from devs like "go play Civ 5". You just can't make everyone happy, especially at a time like this, when consumer society made us so ridiculously entitled and demanding.
I do not think Left Behind ever will show up because even though it is teachable on PC, on console it is another general perk everybody has available at the start.
To be fair, the one time Left Behind actually appeared on the Shrine of Secrets was after the game was released on console.