what kind of animal killer does dbd need

the reason i ask is because the animal slasher franchise is huge and dbd doesn't have any animal killers and no the si fi ones don't count im talking real world.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • We've got a bear with a cat on it's head.

  • I can think of one series in particular that has a lot of those
    It's a fairly popular license, owned by a company BHVR has good relations with, the vast roster offers plenty of variety and flexibility in what kind of Killer Power BHVR might want to design, more then a few of said roster can be easily turned into scary and terrifying additions given the right reframing and it's something I in particular never shut up about

    Also rhymes with Sh-Monster Hunter

  • A spider Killer is something I would both love but also hate to see added to DBD one day. I've got a bad case of arachnophobia, so it would easily be the scariest Killer in the game for me.

    Shelob from Lord of The Rings would be an obvious choice but I think a very unlikely collaboration.

  • man that is a moth

  • image.png

    The humble shrike.

    A family of birds that impales their prey on spikes, to eat later.

    https://www.rootsmagazine.nl/nieuws/markante-grauwe-klauwier

  • I would Love a WereWolf Killer or maybe a Dragon Based Killer.

  • Could give Wraith a Chameleon skin

  • What's that animal Australia lost a war to?

    An Emu? An Emu would fit into DBD really well.

  • Bigfoot so we can be chased by a giant ape like in Ark.

  • @THEProblemsolver said:

    the reason i ask is because the animal slasher franchise is huge and dbd doesn't have any animal killers and no the si fi ones don't count im talking real world.

    Dinosaur ๐Ÿฆ–

    I made a detailed post a few years ago about how the indoraptor would make an excellent killer. Sure jurassic park/world franchise isn't explicitly a horror franchise. But neither are a some of the survivor chapters we've had: lara croft for instance, dnd is a big one too.

    Hell you could easily make a generic velociraptor a killer and it would be plenty scary. There are an awful lot of millenials with childhood trauma stemming from seeing raptors in jurassic park ๐Ÿคฃ

  • I just want a Dachshund for Portia ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

  • @rysm said:

    I just want a Dachshund for Portia ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

    Pomeranian ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • Jaws killer! or even a dinosaur from jurassic park! I'd love to see a tyrannosaurus bite people over loops similar to "My Little Oni", and even with a spinosaurus skin!

  • The elusive Jackalope

  • @Terror_Misu said:

    Godzilla Chapter!

    Shin Godzilla would be a grear addition to the game. He can easily get around the fact that he is too big for DBD, i wont spoil it but if you have seen the movie then you know what i'm talking about.

  • We still lack a Werewolf archetype tbh

  • They need to crossover with Slotherhouse.