Is spawn logic still broken?
Bring lethal pursuer and without the offering survivors still spawn spread out, I thought this was changed?
Bring lethal pursuer and without the offering survivors still spawn spread out, I thought this was changed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every new feature they implement has 4% chance to work properly. This one was from the other 96%.
I've noticed a few matches where one survivor spawned apart from the other three, but I've thankfully not noticed any matches where they all spawned fully spread out.
Hopefully it's a momentary hiccup that gets fixed fairly quickly. It seemed to be working pretty well until quite recently.
I've seen certain bugs get fixed so many times I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop.
Well said - you described it perfectly!
I use Lethal Pursuer a lot as well and yeah the “spawn together” thing almost never happens.
I bring the offering against it and i still spawn grouped up 🥀
The spawning together feature has never consistently worked properly since it was introduced. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
The "survivors spawn together" feature never properly worked. And sometimes the killer spawns in the middle of the map, and the killer just doesn't know which direction the survivors are in. And sometimes the killer spawn on the edge of the map, but the survivors spawn along the same edge of the map, instead of being all the way across the map.
The result is that if the killer guesses wrong, and all 4 survivors are on the same generator, and the killer is low mobility, then the 1st gen might be completely repaired before the killer finds any survivors.
I saw this thread and decided to test in my matches with bond as a survivor
In all my matches I didn't see the survivors spawn apart at all, they always spawn around the same area, tending to spawn the survivors in pairs but still right near each other.
Is it more noticeable on certain maps?
Its still not workinv both on survivor and killer because as survivor you dont start always all togeather (tbh I never seen shroud probably after this change and in reality its not even needed) and killer shouldnt spawn in middle of the map but its still happening very often.
In true DBD's fashion, the "survivors spawn separately" offering also rarely ever works. Maybe by the end of 2028 they'll find a way to fix it.
I have a had a thread open about it since July of last year where a mod responded and asked for stuff, i update it every patch when i encounter the issue and at this point they are ignoring it completely. The silence has been deafening: