Slight Spirit Buff
Let her use her power at any time like Legion since her base speed is slower. That is all.
Let her use her power at any time like Legion since her base speed is slower. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a spirit main while I wouldn't be against this, I don't think this is needed
Waiting 20 seconds for her power every time at a pallet waste so much time, is why.
You don't use up the full charge every time you activate it. I've rarely had that problem. The only time I let it drain completely is when I'm going for a grab half way across the map
That is not a slight buff, that would make her op. If she should be able to use her power at any time, she would need to have a cooldown after using her power to make it balanced again.
I prefer the current version of how her power works.
No thanks!
That would be a step towards pulling her out of meme tier, so it's never gonna happen.
She has a 3-4 second activation time that gives survivors a good distance that ends up using 15 seconds to catch up and have a chance at a hit. Then you have to slowly chase them because of her base speed
Than she would have a cooldown with fatigue... No thanks.
She is already one of the best Killers. And slower... Her Base Speed is the same as Legions. And Phasing is faster than Feral Frenzy.
It's only 15
This buff will be applied next patch.
In this same patch Survivors will span already hooked on stage 3.
Well, halfway should be fine.
I would agree except that The Spirit is already very powerful and somewhat easy to use.
As a Spirit main no even though I'd love to be able to be more op than nurse it's just not needed nor going to happen. Her 15 sec cd is fine and the only time you should be draining the entire bar is running across the map.