which faction of killer are you
in Polls
what kind of killer do you ACT as, not play as
what kind of killer do you ACT as, not play as
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im a neutral killer myself as I try to win but I have fun doing it without tunneling, camping or major slugging
i like using billy and then being chill then if someone blinds me i kill them and drop them who knows where
I prefer something in between, because I’m playing solo. Good competition is fine and I don’t mind to see whatever play style to use, but I LOVE when killer do some interesting tricks even if they not the most effective for gameplay. Shows they want to have fun as well
valid response to blinding lights
now I'm seeing hillbilly hitting some wild skateboard tricks then running off with a survivor on his back
xd, but I really enjoyed seeing some flicks from killers. S flick on HillBilly is so sick from survivor perspective
I prefer being casual & friendly, but if I see even 1 person 99% their Sprint Burst...
It's over dog, gloves off.
fr tho hillbilly flicks make dude look like a helocopter
gloves off, slaughter on I can respect that
i personally don't like sprint burst because there's better perks cough lithe sorry don't know what happened there
I play for fun, but if people sweat, I obviously try harder. I usually go 2 death hooks before killing if they are zooming through gens if they aren't then I go for 4 death hooks. If someone acts cute though, I fold instantly, it's actually just over. And ofc most of the time the entire team notices me accepting a cute survivor and now all the sudden I have 4 teammates and just 2 hook everyone. I go easy on new players or just ppl who are unlucky and try to be funny if they have personality, but if they give up early due to the killer I am playing I despise them cause they are cooking their teammates. Which when I play I can't stand.
These are the perks of all time the dbd stats says I love, if that helps tell, ofc shadowborn and a lot of these are outdated (rip sloppy and shadowborn). These days I usually run nowhere to hide, brutal, pop, and bamboozle if I am an m1. Don't typically run more than 1-2 slowdown due to ptsd from gen kick meta as I played a lot of survivor then and still have old buffed eruption ptsd.
i run 4 aura perks
lethal persuer, weave attunement, darkness revealed, friends till the end
and I stomp when I do so I usually try to be nice instead
no mercy. killers got to kill.
thats up to you man but make sure you have fun doing it
I usually adjust my vibe to the match. I can be charmed, and I can feel pity or admiration and give hatch, but if it's a sweaty team I'll sweat too.
thats what id call an adaptive killer I love seeing those
I refuse to sweat. If I encounter a coordinated SWF, I'm mostly going to give them the win and the associated MMR boost. "Good job, guys. You played well."
Why would I want to beat them and subject some poor lower-MMR less-skilled killer to that? I'd rather bump them up so they have to play a Comp Nurse or something. ;)
love how you look at that and how you react to it
instead of trying to get BP for yourself you just decide to not subject someone that just wants to have fun to a terrible match that could make them quit
and make the survs play against something more their skill level as well that may get them shot down or even boost them higher
I tend to play for fun chases lately so I typically just go for fun shots with xeno's tail or springtraps axe and sometimes I let survivors go. Most of the time tho, if I stomp or anything I'll let them get resets and stuff so I can 1v1 them.
i respect you so heavily for just playing for fun
Very much a mixed bag, sometimes I'll be after blood, other times I just want to do a quest or something and that's it
Sweaty casual?
I'll play hardball until I'm in a position of control (and/or I figure I'm against greenhorn survivor(s)), then I usually goof around and let folks escape (and of course using piggies undetectable to setup jumpscares). My MMR is screwy, because of it. I've been bringing Rancor and in conjunction occasionally 2K or more with Headpops (since greenhorns will occasionally not know how to take them off), which keeps the MMR up a bit.
Not a whole lot of chases in those games though, but I'll swap to other Killers for that. Though I typically always go for 8-hooks first when possible, regardless of Killer.
I've been jaded from cuteness. As Pig I too often get boops, and it feels less sporadic, and more the survivors demand it.
fair enough
having different goals is fine as long as you have fun
i love seeing pig mains and especially ones that play for fun
you have my respect
i just try to have fun
I'm a mix of both sweat and friendly. If the survivors are friendly, I can easily be converted.
I always play nice. I never force people to be miserable and I let them all go. At the very least, I hope that I give them a break from the total circus the game is.