When someone mentions of Dead by Daylight
What's the first thing that comes to mind? Y'know aside from toxicity or things that annoy us in-game. Something good that comes to mind. I personally think of the soundtrack. Just because it's so good, really fits the "horror" atmosphere
Comments
Spirit. She's not the main killer like Trapper but really noticeable.
Wraith always comes to mind, I don't know why I just always picture him whenever DBD is mentioned outside the game.
Piggy's gonna getcha!
Salt. Lots of lots of salt.
That and the disconnect sound, which can be pretty hilarious.
opens locker
DONG
Hit a survivor in first minute of the game
DONG!
Glance in the direction of a survivor that has just been unhooked
DONG!
The way they suddenly fall flat on the floor too, sometimes it's hilarious.
I saw this on reddit, this is what I think of when I think of Dead by Daylight
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ao68z2/fastest_disconnect_in_the_west/
They really need to crack down on DC's more. However, there is a bug that causes survivors to dc in the loading screen. Once that's fixed, they need to put down the hammer.
I keep getting stuck in cold farm purgatory despite no one ever using offerings
Dwight
Myers tier up music and darn
Something good?
My first multiplayer-only game.
It depends on the context, I suppose. I often think of the fun/tense chases and the funny moments that have happened to both me and other people I watch often. The soundtrack is great, too.
@PhantomMask20763 How do you do the pictures?
I think of 4 Mary Sues sitting at a campfire
heavy breathing