Bumping into Forum members
@SweetbutaPsycho were you by any chance a Jake in soloQ with two Rose Marigolds? I was the potato one if so lol
The Other useful one was @THE_Crazy_Hyena
@SweetbutaPsycho were you by any chance a Jake in soloQ with two Rose Marigolds? I was the potato one if so lol
The Other useful one was @THE_Crazy_Hyena
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I keep hoping I'll accidentally run into someone but I never know if they'll have the same name.
I've Came across @Shroompy twice now in pubs. I was swfing and he was the killer both times
True !
First time I embarrassed myself as Ghoul (I was zooted)
Second time I embarrassed myself as Trickster! (I was also zooted)
Used to run into @Sluzzy on occasion.
Did they play Laurie?
No, just Nurse.
im suprised i have not run into anyone on the forums in game as well.
Lmfao, oh the irony.
The zooted excuse had me dying that first time. The trickster match tho u didn't even do bad, u got like 9 stages 2K on your C tier killer main. that's pr good
Dude that Ghoul match I was also dying as the edible I took was like twice the amount I usually take.
Trickster my aim was just doodoo 😩
Nope sry wasnt me. Played my last match in may and am happily done with playing dbd since then