I think it's the end for killer
Hey BHVR, as someone who's loved playing dead by daylight for the past 5 years, I'm struggling to play killer. Gens seem out of control, Gens pop so quickly these days the game just feels like it's constantly played at a fast pace for killer. I have no idea where my wins are going to come from playing killer without tunnelling, I really don't. Feels like they're so many god pallets on each map which is just ridicules. Every loop should be able to be minded gamed. I wouldn't even touch M1 killers in this state. God knows what it's going to be like when you add Anti slug and more Anti tunnelling mechanics. Killers should have the superior role not survivor. The way the game is going its basically going to be impossible for survivor not to have fun in each game that's when they eventually find a game. I can't imagine anyone wanting to play killer in the near future. As you can see from my stats I play both roles heavily but not in the last 8 months. I mainly play survivor 80% of my time which I never thought would ever happen. I know my post will fall on deaf ears and It will receive a lot of thumbs down because what I'm saying is going against the grain.

Comments
So what exactly can you tell about someone posting a kill-rate of 60% and an escape-rate of 40% while playing 50-50 for like 1k hours as an example? You cant tell how good the opponents were, you cannot tell what builds were played, you cannot tell how sweaty someone played. You literally cant tell anything besides looking at four numbers. Asking for stats is just a strawhat argument for people with no logical reasoning.
The way everyone carries on about tunnelling is the exact same. Someone says I was tunnelled 10 games in a row without providing one bit of evidence to back that claim up. I would like to see prove. Other people will run away with because it fits there narrative.
What would you say If I've got strong opinion over survivor and how easy I think the role is to play and I'm constantly saying just get better it's not that hard, without playing survivor?
You must of mist heard me somewhere. When did I say I wanna see stats for escape rate or kill rates ? I was talking about seeing stats to see what role you play. Never once mentioned kill rate or escape rate
I'd think that's your perspective. It's a common thing.
Certainly not "the end" for killer but we're definitely going to see less M1 killers thanks to the pallet density update. While it was presented as QOL, it has left a big impact in gameplay.
BHVR have hit a point where too many pallets make weaker killers feel miserable but too little pallets make survivors feel miserable.
The good news is the Roadmap says we are going to be getting Killer Updates. Whether this is just Bug Fixes or QOL improvements we'll have to see.
Its not the same at all. Video proof is 100% not to be misinterpreted on the actual gameplay that happened while those stats dont let anyone make a proper guess on the actual gamplay. Anyone who says otherwise is illogical. Get some game sense and stop being unreasonable to fit your narrative.
I deal with facts not fiction. Vods = prove, words = fiction
Pallets are tools to be used wisely. Survivors run around dropping solid pallets down on first chase then wonder why the game becomes difficult.