Name a dish which one of the dbd killers would cook up. For Menu for each killers restaurant.
WE NEED RESTAURANT NAMES TOO.
Example - Leatherface - Hot n spicy Chili con Carne with mexican rice.
Example - Leatherface - Hot n spicy Chili con Carne with mexican rice.
Comments
Survivor Pudding.
Too obvious.
RESTAURANT: Hag's kitchen 😁
DISH: Hag-gis (scottish dish)
Hunt & trap
Freddy would probably have Turkey, huge portions, and roofies to get people to sleep.
Might call it The Itis.
Eat, puny ones
myers family dishes (you wont believe what the meat is)
signiture item grilled sisterkebob
The F.J.J.S buffet
The signature dish is called DC and it comes in an infinite supply
Amanda~ Saw And Traps Steak House ~ Literally any type of steak
Trapper's Trapped Meat House
Sells nothing but only the best meat. Also the best sauce.
Restaurant: "the true spirit of asia"
Dish: "survivor-sashimi"
Clown: Finger licking (literally) stew.
Resturaunt: Sleepy Pizza
Dish: Freddys famous soul-fully delicious meatball pizza
Cheasymode Pie - Every killer makes this.
You seem to have a knack for saying the dumbest things. I won't get in further with you though, I don't need a headache after school.
I have a feeling if there was a survivor equivalent to this thread you'd either answer it like a normal person, or you'd have not say anything because you believe survivors are perfect.
^
Translation: "Hurr hurr yur dum cuz" _- it's too hard to type like that so we're changing to English: _"I dont like fairly balanced games, your ideas of fairness and balance scare me"
Ohkay. . .
I'd expect a linear mind not to see even the simplest of subtle lateral nuances.
Here's the Sesame Street translation:
ch-eese = cheese
ch-easy = cheasy
I know I said I didn't need a headache, but this actually made my brain cells commit unalive.
You are making a point which I didn't make. It's alright though, I know people like you hate to lose. This time I'll actually stop and man up before the fun is ruined any more for this thread (for everyone who just wants to have fun and not want to deal with a survivor main trying to stupify a gamer). Entity save me.
Michael Fires. He serves hot dogs. Not made of pork, but actual dogs. He seems to like those.
Pls dont fite...
I will not in this thread. I will concede for now.
I will assume this is for me and the other fellow. To which I will agree.
And because none of that is worth gracing with actual authentic, 'conscious' thought. This thread becomes nothing more than a fallen tree in an unobserved forest of misery, fading into cosmic obscurity.