SWF need to say "good bye"
And yes. This is another post of swf, but for the (bad word) salty (bad word) survivors, i have some solutions for this PROBLEM:
- exclusive lobbys for they. If the kids wants to play with they little (bad word) friends, ok, but they need a lobbys with killers who wants a lobby full of this (bad word) kids.
- Some advice for the killers when this (bad word) kids join in a lobby. Yes, i know if this come to reality, me, and a lot of killers dodge the lobbys and thats the point; make to bhvr see this and they can accept this problem and put a end.
You want a multiplayer game? Fine; fornite its you game, little (bad word) (bad word) kid.
You want play along with your (bad word)? Ok. Go to the teather, make party in their houses and any (bad word) that make your happy, i dont care, but stop (bad word) this game, ok?
Bhvr, remember this: THIS IS NOT A SYMMETRICAL GAME, SO YOU CAN STOP TO MAKE THE KILLERS A (BAD WORD) BAD EXPERIENCE, AND REMEMBER THIS: THE KILLERS ARE THE ANGULAR STONE IN ALL THIS, SO...
Thanks for your attention, and (bad word) my (bad word). Xoxo.
- exclusive lobbys for they. If the kids wants to play with they little (bad word) friends, ok, but they need a lobbys with killers who wants a lobby full of this (bad word) kids.
- Some advice for the killers when this (bad word) kids join in a lobby. Yes, i know if this come to reality, me, and a lot of killers dodge the lobbys and thats the point; make to bhvr see this and they can accept this problem and put a end.
You want a multiplayer game? Fine; fornite its you game, little (bad word) (bad word) kid.
You want play along with your (bad word)? Ok. Go to the teather, make party in their houses and any (bad word) that make your happy, i dont care, but stop (bad word) this game, ok?
Bhvr, remember this: THIS IS NOT A SYMMETRICAL GAME, SO YOU CAN STOP TO MAKE THE KILLERS A (BAD WORD) BAD EXPERIENCE, AND REMEMBER THIS: THE KILLERS ARE THE ANGULAR STONE IN ALL THIS, SO...
Thanks for your attention, and (bad word) my (bad word). Xoxo.
Comments
He got stomped most probably, he needs it, let the man do his thingy.
If you create a forum account and your first post is not bitching about SWF, you've failed at life.
Without SWF, this game would die. Getting rid of it is a bad idea.
I just wish they would deal with the toxicity that certain swf bring.
Losing isn't so bad but it is when they stay in the game hiding for an extra 5 minutes, or force you to walk around the map just to watch them tbagging, and then they tell you to go die in the post game chat.
They shouldn't remove SWF but they should do something about it. I think they should give the killer an advantage whilst playing against a 4 person SWF
Without SWF this game will suffer. Without killers, the game will die.
Before sth like this can happen, there needs to be a drastic lack of killers. Just take a break from teh game or from playing killer like so many do currently and BHVR will have to react to that
The killers have been playing for 3 years despite the presence of SWFs tho.
I like how the same people keep making alt accounts and making these posts... "And yes. This is another post of swf, ..." However it shows this person only made one post... Maybe they cruise the postings everyday without making an account....
OK.
So telling people who want to play with your friends to play another game.. Well if you don't like SWF why don't you play another game?
I'm sure they'll listen to a guy who can't make a single paragraph without swearing.
SWF always say goodbye to me - usually by t-bagging at the exit gate.
Well, lurkers exist you know.
This is a multiplayer game...
Funny thing is he didn't even swear. He just self censored himself.
Notice the difference?
Censoring swear words means they still swear.
Besides, if they're going through the effort of censoring themself, maybe they should aim that effort to not swearing or censoring at all.
Y'know, to increase your chances to be seen as actually serious about your own thread.
Yeah, I never really understood those people anyway. Like, just say ######### if you want too, just don't think people will actually give a #########.
Nah really?... LULS. Thanks for the tips... Thanks for clarifying what I alluded too... I thought people would be smart to figure that out, but I guess you don't.
Guess you aren't.*
If you're gonna brag about being a big brain, make sure you actually learn how to form a sentence... It'll make your burn have a lot more impact.
Oh noes the grammar police are out... You burned me so bad... LULS. Sad when all you got is to police someones grammar and spelling.
Lols... I see there must not be any school today
sigh, when you run out of arguments so that you just insult instead
Buddy I don't need school, I can form coherent sentences.
Why did you change what you wrote...LULS... Good second chance though.
I don't... But I don't think people had a hard time understanding what I wrote. Maybe you did. As you needed to correct it.
Look at my bad punctuation, grammers and stuffs.. I would have lots of bad spelling too... if it wasn't for the built in spell checker. Oops.. I me thinks I spelled sometings wrong.
I guess we can't all be the smartest.... Just like all killers can't git gud.
sigh....
"insult"... and you think you are smart.... oh... you did spell that correctly... /kappa.. LULS
Oh, I never said I was smart. And your right... not all killers are good.
I am new to the game but from what I have read this seems to be a big issue for some. Could you just add some time to all actions depending on group size to give the killer a little help?
Party of 2 - Add 5%
Party of 3 - Add 10%
Party of 4 - Add 20%
Wouldn't change any mechanics but might give the killer a better chance against SWF groups.
Far enough. Me sorry... Me no insult you anymore. However, I don't think this OP is a lurker.
Maybe this game isn't for you

Without either, the game would die. As much as many wouldn't want to admit it, SWF has prolonged the life of the game.
Don't assume those all those that play SWF don't play killer.