Difficult to choose from all of mine, I like to create mixed cosmetics. From killers I think Legion, Oni and Skully are best for it. That's kinda main reason why I main them…
Not able to send a pic, but I like when Mr Mushwin and I play DBD, and he is always as Jake, wearing his trade mark coat, and his love heart like pajama pants lol. Know it isn't huge but I always know and remember which character he is, has his basic head on but it's like my emotional support Jake in half jammies and coat :)
Some of my favourite Legion combinations (and Meg doing her best Legion impression).
What my mains are usually wearing 90% of the time. I also enjoy pretending to be a baby Dweet with the default Dwight outfit and the blood point charm, but you all know what that looks like already.
Some fits for the Survivors that I play only sometimes, but I think they still look pretty cool anyway.
P.S. Please give my boy Gabe some more casual clothes. Dude only has 3 pairs of normal looking trousers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lovin that Jeff!
And oh boy just you wait till I get home
<3
Oh, right I also had fun with Trickster skins a lot…
I didn't really feel like playing him after his rework tho.
Killers and Survivor I main doesn’t have opportunity to mix cosmetic unfortunately …
I just like my corrupted Phead and cowgirl Rebecca. Wish for the opportune to mix corrupted with forge born one day
Not able to send a pic, but I like when Mr Mushwin and I play DBD, and he is always as Jake, wearing his trade mark coat, and his love heart like pajama pants lol. Know it isn't huge but I always know and remember which character he is, has his basic head on but it's like my emotional support Jake in half jammies and coat :)
His rework was quite rough... still sticking by him though, and I have faith theyll do my boy justice :)
Big fan of this Plague mask/outfit combo.
Oh, sometimes I seat for 20-30 minutes in store just to combine different skins and figure out what I should buy next.
Dwight has so many options I literally don't know what to choose.
Jake would win every Fashion award. I can't count how many mixed looks I can create with him.
🎵 One of these things is not like the others… 🎵
Some of my favourite Legion combinations (and Meg doing her best Legion impression).
What my mains are usually wearing 90% of the time. I also enjoy pretending to be a baby Dweet with the default Dwight outfit and the blood point charm, but you all know what that looks like already.
Some fits for the Survivors that I play only sometimes, but I think they still look pretty cool anyway.
P.S. Please give my boy Gabe some more casual clothes. Dude only has 3 pairs of normal looking trousers.