KIller Main and I'M PROUD OF IT!
Love the feeling of playing Killer. The feeling you get when you destroy swf groups and teabaggers like OMG. Destroyed a group today, all wearing no mither, all alex toolboxes, the sabotage add-ons and jake perk. Instead of raging and RQ, I couldn't get a hook so no bother even trying so I decided to beat them down to the ground to death and I would watch them get back up so I could beat them down again. Best thing that happened was when they all died and the game ended. I got nothing but GG and we were all laughing about how silly the match was and even made 4 more friends XD. Even if its not a swf group. I like the feeling of being powerful.
Comments
Wack.
I'm a killer main and I'm semi proud of it!
I'm a killer main and i'm absolutely disappointed in my lack of skill!
I am a survivor main and I don't feel anything
Nobody really cares..play the game, have fun. Try to treat other players with respect. That simple.
I play killer and survivor and I suck at both!
I'm neutral and I love crushing people as Billy (seriously he's unbelievable and consistent as hell) and mindgaming killers at loops (I die a lot but it's fun). And I'm proud.
For a second I thought you were talking about your successful hit animation.
It's okay OP, everyone is a bit masochistic
Love this one. xD
Mkay.
I just want to go to sleep
Hello my name is and I am addicted to porn..........wait, wrong support group.
Careful, some people will say you belong on reddit simply because you're a killer main.
Are you more into the hag stuff or do you prefer the pig?
The hag and Ace in the leopard print shirt
See's Killer main - You people disgust me.
I became a killer main because I felt bad for survivors having long wait times during this event. Now I'm at rank 2, I'm really proud of that