Comments

  • All 3 twins mains are currently crying in the shower.

  • @Ragna_Rock said:

    All 3 twins mains are currently crying in the shower.

    True pixelbrush left them for juicy merchant now its just lynxi and two others.

  • @Ragna_Rock said:

    All 3 twins mains are currently crying in the shower.

    IMG_1005.jpeg
  • Playing against a slugging Twins, which was pretty much every single one based on my experience, was pretty damn miserable. I’m totally fine with this.

  • bro actually gets it the worst though…

  • Rip Obsession Builds and any other playstyle, oh also Rip Phymid Head. Rip Unknown Players like myself because the new Changes will make him also unplayable because he needs to be unpredictable mainly with his Hallucinations placements and UVX.

    Rip Killer mains we will not be missed because the devs and survivor mains dont obviously care

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    Rip Obsession Builds and any other playstyle, oh also Rip Phymid Head. Rip Unknown Players like myself because the new Changes will make him also unplayable because he needs to be unpredictable mainly with his Hallucinations placements and UVX.

    Rip Killer mains we will not be missed because the devs and survivor mains dont obviously care

    Dead game walking.

  • they allready died when kanekis release broke victor and he stopped working properly.

  • At this point I'm just gonna change it up entirely for Survivors. I'm not that great but okay of a Killer Main with at least 1200 hours, and if Im going to play I'll get on my knees and suck by going from now on perkless.

    Good idea, bad execution of some killers now about to be hit like a brick.

  • Good they need to be reworked anyway

  • The PTB will prove to them that some killers need massive buffes to compensate for their massive nerfs. SWFs will be insanly strong with these changes so what will the weak killers get? We have to wait and see.

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    Rip Obsession Builds and any other playstyle, oh also Rip Phymid Head. Rip Unknown Players like myself because the new Changes will make him also unplayable because he needs to be unpredictable mainly with his Hallucinations placements and UVX.

    Rip Killer mains we will not be missed because the devs and survivor mains dont obviously care

    i’m struggling to see how Unknown is affected by this.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    Playing against a slugging Twins, which was pretty much every single one based on my experience, was pretty damn miserable. I’m totally fine with this.

    Well there isnt other good way to play twins because victor is best at downing injured survivors and then charlotte must spend time walking as m1 killer across the map to pick the survivor up wasting 30 and more seconds doing it thats 1/3 of the generator progress so no wonder.

  • @DBD78 said:

    The PTB will prove to them that some killers need massive buffes to compensate for their massive nerfs. SWFs will be insanly strong with these changes so what will the weak killers get? We have to wait and see.

    I hope they buff weaker killer, but I'm not too hopefull. I mean look at how many low tier and weak killers we have in the current meta. Ghostface, pig, Sadako, Trapper, Skull Merchant, legion, leatherface etc who haven't been changed in awhile. With how fast behaviour releases new content and how many characters and perks there are I worry behaviour won't have the time to look at and change lower tier killers. I mean the trickster rework has been in the works for years and nothing and skull merchant has been the weakest killer in the game for around a year now.