Blast from the past!
Nothing that exiting. Just saw someone had this tome challenging going on during 2v8. Never thought I would see one in a match again, especially 2v8.
Nothing that exiting. Just saw someone had this tome challenging going on during 2v8. Never thought I would see one in a match again, especially 2v8.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hallowed Blight my beloved <3
I want to squish it.
I love its gurgling
I saw one of those pop up in one of my recent matches. Been a long while since I have seen the Canker.
Ditto man. Justice for tomes!
I've seen two or three of these recently. I also love seeing someone intect with a glyph. I will stand there and appreciate.
They should make these again in a new challenge.
tfw you finally find your red/green glyph and the Killer downs you while you work on it
So infuriating. You see I'm doing the glyph. Just let me do it. You'd think its about to give me Sprint Burst or something.
We had an Ada in our last 2v8 killer match the other day. I saw her doing a green glyph, gave her a nod, and let her be
Respect the glyphs.
I will admit it was nice when they'd down me and realize what they did and let me break free to do it again. But that only happened once or twice lmao